Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][C6903][4.4.4] Advanced Volume Control [29/06/14]

Tip us?
 
DaRk-L0rD
Old
(Last edited by DaRk-L0rD; 29th June 2014 at 01:01 PM.)
#1  
DaRk-L0rD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4552
Posts: 1,922
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Isla de Muerta

 
DONATE TO ME
Angry [MOD][C6903][4.4.4] Advanced Volume Control [29/06/14]

Hello everyone

Here is the advanced volume control panel for the Z1 C6903 based on the 4.4.4 14.4.A.0.108

Screenshots




Instructions
1. A deodex rom is required!
2. Back up your current rom!
3. Download the zip
4. Flash it in recovery
5. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
6. Reboot and enjoy!

Downloads:
mega.co.nz

Big thanks to @peetr_, my teacher!

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer! Thanks in advance!
SONY XPERIA Z1 & T

MY CONTRIBUTIONS
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaRk-L0rD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkylight
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 345
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lebanon, Beirut.
Am on stock rom, would it work!

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Xperia Z1, BLK
stock rooted Rom

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

SONY XPERIA Z, BLK
awesome phone

Sony Xperia SL, Silver
Sony Xperia S, Black

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i Sensuous Black
with Locked Bootloader ...
flashed almost every custom Rom in the X10 forum


===============================================
"please press thanks button if i helped u "
 
DaRk-L0rD
Old
#3  
DaRk-L0rD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4552
Posts: 1,922
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Isla de Muerta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkylight View Post
Am on stock rom, would it work!

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
If it's not deoxeded it won't work mate. I made a deodex patch for the 4.4.4 so you are good to go after flashing it

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer! Thanks in advance!
SONY XPERIA Z1 & T

MY CONTRIBUTIONS
 
MysticEnforcer
Old
#4  
MysticEnforcer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 243
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Trier
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk-L0rD View Post
Hello everyone

Here is the advanced volume control panel for the Z1 C6903 based on the 4.4.4 14.4.A.0.108

Screenshots




Instructions
1. A deodex rom is required!
2. Back up your current rom!
3. Download the zip
4. Flash it in recovery
5. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
6. Reboot and enjoy!

Downloads:
mega.co.nz

Big thanks to @peetr_, my teacher!
found one little bug

when i push the volume button after flashing your mod,
this 'pop' sound isn't there anymore
Sony Xperia Z1 Black


~ Stock KitKat - 14.4.A.0.108 ~ Rooted ~ De-odexed ~ Unlocked Bootloader ~ DooMKernel waitin' ~ SuperUserMod ~ Custom Bootanimation ~

Sony Xperia T Black


~ Stock JellyBean - 9.1.A.1.145 ~ Rooted ~ De-odexed ~ Unlocked Bootloader ~ DooMKernel ~ Custom Bootanimation ~
 
maxouffr
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 37
Join Date: Nov 2013
Thanks

But if there is Xposed, it doesn't works !
I delete Xposed for now ! Any solution ?
Daily use device : Sony Xperia Z1
"Fun" use devices : SE Xperia Arc S / Samsung Wave 2
 
DaRk-L0rD
Old
#6  
DaRk-L0rD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4552
Posts: 1,922
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Isla de Muerta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxouffr View Post
Thanks

But if there is Xposed, it doesn't works !
I delete Xposed for now ! Any solution ?
Which xposed module mate?

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer! Thanks in advance!
SONY XPERIA Z1 & T

MY CONTRIBUTIONS
 
maxouffr
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 37
Join Date: Nov 2013
i've disabled the complete framework but i use GravityBox, Advanced power menu and Xposed Preference injector !
I've try to activate Xposed with GravityBox and it's works... So the problem is GravityBox...
Daily use device : Sony Xperia Z1
"Fun" use devices : SE Xperia Arc S / Samsung Wave 2
 
gregbradley
Old
#8  
gregbradley's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3682
Posts: 8,727
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxouffr View Post
i've disabled the complete framework but i use GravityBox, Advanced power menu and Xposed Preference injector !
I've try to activate Xposed with GravityBox and it's works... So the problem is GravityBox...
I must ask why you are flashing this mod if you have GB installed.
There is an option in GB that does exactly what this MOD does. Whilst you have GB installed and that option disabled it will never work. Instead of installing this mod, just tick the box for expandable volume in GB....

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

 

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton


[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.
<<DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES>>

Follow me on twitter
 
maxouffr
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 37
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
I must ask why you are flashing this mod if you have GB installed.
There is an option in GB that does exactly what this MOD does. Whilst you have GB installed and that option disabled it will never work. Instead of installing this mod, just tick the box for expandable volume in GB....
Really ?
I use GB ONLY to reduce my NavBar and i've never looked all function of GB.
So sorry for my mistake and Thanks
i found this option and now it works
Daily use device : Sony Xperia Z1
"Fun" use devices : SE Xperia Arc S / Samsung Wave 2
 
kundil12
Old
#10  
kundil12's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 34
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Jakarta
i have tried and nothing different when i press my vol button

no other option of volume, just like default

can you help me with this?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more

Easily Combine Text and Manage Your Android Clipboard with StuffMerge

Android clipboard management has always been impractical without the … more

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more