Hancom office can finally be downloaded!

OP edthesped

1st June 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 35

345 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapurcell

Have you found a solution? I am getting the same error. I have rooted the device and installed sdfix which makes the extsdcard writeable by other apps.

Has anyone found a solution for the write to SD error in Hancom? I'm stock rooted and already applied the SD fix app from play store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD a
5th June 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 8

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey

Has anyone found a solution for the write to SD error in Hancom? I'm stock rooted and already applied the SD fix app from play store.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD a

I am looking for this solution as well. l had started using hcell heavily and LOVED it - best excel-clone l have used. However, after rooting and installing a ROM (Magazine UX), it will give me a write error when trying to save to the external sdcard even though the sdfix has been applied. This is the only app I have found that is unable to save to the external card.
6th June 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 66

186 posts
It would have been nice if hword underlined spelling mistakes. The spell checker doesn't play nice with contractions either. Officesuit is more useful for day to day word processing IMHO
6th June 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #24  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 726

3,212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdneuman

I am looking for this solution as well. l had started using hcell heavily and LOVED it - best excel-clone l have used. However, after rooting and installing a ROM (Magazine UX), it will give me a write error when trying to save to the external sdcard even though the sdfix has been applied. This is the only app I have found that is unable to save to the external card.

Have either of you tried the app folder mount? I think there are a couple of other apps that do the same thing now add well.
It will mount an internal folder on the external storage so the device thinks it's writing to internal memory but of course isn't.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
18th July 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 7

510 posts
Is there any way for me to install hancom on 4.3? Coz i really don't want to upgrade to 4.4.2 but i really want this app...

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
19th July 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #26  
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 27

319 posts
More
Not that I know of. The app clearly states Android 4.4 Kit Kat required...

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread