Originally Posted by snowsunil
Click on download in the screenshot...
Thanks a lot Sunil...
Thats a possibility only if am using a computer. I'm actually using a phone and tried multiple browsers but end up landing at a page which the previous guy posted a screenshot of.
However i figured out how we can do it...
1. Had to install the Google Drive app from play store.
2. Then clicked on the link the browser asked me if I wanted to open it in Google Drive or the browser.
3. Selected Google Drive then it downloaded the file and asked me which app do i use to unzip the contents.
4. I use Zarchiver so opened it in Zarchiver and it showed me the path where the Zip was downloaded.
5. Finally got the 15 Mb file. LoL.