Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 38,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root I605VRUFND7

Tip us?
 
htcdesirezgeorge
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 160
Join Date: May 2011
Default Root I605VRUFND7

Hey guys,

I botched my phone enough that I had no choice but to ODIN back to stock. I have been searching the web and only found that idiotic posting about using ODIN and CF-Autoroot, which doesn't work lol.

Is there an ODIN of stock rooted out there yet? Or can someone pull one and forward it to me?

I have a locked BL btw, or I would already have done a zipped rom.

Second question, if anyone has a working APK of Tunee, cna they zip it email it to me? That's majorly what I am looking for since it's in my TB lol!
 
Msmith2004
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesirezgeorge View Post
Hey guys,

I botched my phone enough that I had no choice but to ODIN back to stock. I have been searching the web and only found that idiotic posting about using ODIN and CF-Autoroot, which doesn't work lol.

Is there an ODIN of stock rooted out there yet? Or can someone pull one and forward it to me?

I have a locked BL btw, or I would already have done a zipped rom.

Second question, if anyone has a working APK of Tunee, cna they zip it email it to me? That's majorly what I am looking for since it's in my TB lol!

God I wish. There are stock images out there but you have to be on an older stock that 4.4.2 already. So i'm in the same boat. Praying a .tar file comes out somewhere and i can get my root back. It's killing me.
 
htcdesirezgeorge
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 160
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith2004 View Post
God I wish. There are stock images out there but you have to be on an older stock that 4.4.2 already. So i'm in the same boat. Praying a .tar file comes out somewhere and i can get my root back. It's killing me.
Yeah I actually decided that I am just going to ditch the Note 2 and move to another phone.
 
Msmith2004
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesirezgeorge View Post
Yeah I actually decided that I am just going to ditch the Note 2 and move to another phone.
That pains me to hear. I'm still trying to remain hopeful some God amongst men can exploit our kernel and give me root at stock 4.4.2.

No upgrade for a while. It's ironic the Note 3's on Verizon can use the towelroot exploit and we can't.
 
Msmith2004
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jun 2014
So does anyone know if the devs are working on making stock 4.4.2 i605vrufnd7 rootable, or have the devs moved on? I'm having root withdrawal.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Msmith2004
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith2004 View Post
So does anyone know if the devs are working on making stock 4.4.2 i605vrufnd7 rootable, or have the devs moved on? I'm having root withdrawal.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sadface...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more