Post Reply

M8 Double Dip case

OP aaron130

2nd June 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #21  
Lopan12's Avatar
Senior Member
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 43
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
I might be getting one for cheap as a two case pair, if anyone is interested
3rd June 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #22  
Lopan12's Avatar
Senior Member
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 43
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps
11th June 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #23  
OddFutur3's Avatar
Senior Member
Westeros
Thanks Meter: 32
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
I've been thinking of buying one lately, but was afraid it might not fit well based on reviews I had seen. That or one of those cool wood cases





Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopan12

Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps

How much for the case?
11th June 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #24  
Lopan12's Avatar
Senior Member
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 43
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddFutur3

I've been thinking of buying one lately, but was afraid it might not fit well based on reviews I had seen. That or one of those cool wood cases







How much for the case?

$10 shipped? It's the Grey with great, orange, and blue caps
14th July 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203
 
1,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
It's my favourite case but my phone rattles around in it as the fit is not snug. I'm thinking about how to fix it.
15th July 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfink33

It's my favourite case but my phone rattles around in it as the fit is not snug. I'm thinking about how to fix it.

I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.
15th July 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203
 
1,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by L Win

I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I've fixed it by putting blu tack in the gap causing the rattle. It's fine now

Sent From My xx.004 Using Tapatalk
20th July 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I got one of these cases but reverted back to my Barelythere clear

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Accessories by ThreadRank