Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 46,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

M8 Double Dip case

Tip us?

Lopan12
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I might be getting one for cheap as a two case pair, if anyone is interested

Lopan12
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps

OddFutur3
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I've been thinking of buying one lately, but was afraid it might not fit well based on reviews I had seen. That or one of those cool wood cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopan12 View Post
Yup, so I got one, and it's cool, but It's just not my style. So, its like new, in the box, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. It's the Grey with orange and blue and grey end caps
How much for the case?
LG Optimus M - Retired
HTC Thunderbolt - Retired
HTC Evo View 4G - Retired CGROM 2.3 Jellybean Rom
HTC ReZound - Retired Official Xenon HD/Stock Kernel
HTC Droid DNA - Retired S-OFF, Rooted NuSense Six
ASUS Nexus 7- Retired Unlocked, Rooted SlimKat
HTC ONE (M8) - S-OFF, Rooted SKYFALL 2.5

Lopan12
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddFutur3 View Post
I've been thinking of buying one lately, but was afraid it might not fit well based on reviews I had seen. That or one of those cool wood cases

How much for the case?
$10 shipped? It's the Grey with great, orange, and blue caps

Batfink33
Old
Thanks Meter 150
It's my favourite case but my phone rattles around in it as the fit is not snug. I'm thinking about how to fix it.

L Win
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfink33 View Post
It's my favourite case but my phone rattles around in it as the fit is not snug. I'm thinking about how to fix it.
I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.

Batfink33
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by L Win View Post
I had the same problem with the loose fit. It wasn't bad but just loose enough to bother me. I figured out the problem was due to the end caps not having enough pressure to fit snugly with the middle piece. I fixed the problem by placing scotch tape (3 pieces thick) on the back of the phone where the two end caps meet the middle piece. Now the case feels nice and tight.

Hope this helps.
Yeah, I've fixed it by putting blu tack in the gap causing the rattle. It's fine now

Sent From My xx.004 Using Tapatalk

darg
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I got one of these cases but reverted back to my Barelythere clear