Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OnePlus|Official ROM|Color OS| V1.0.0|Based A0001_12.A.02_002_140518|Optimization, ROOT, Fast, Concise

Tip us?
 
synergeticink
Old
#21  
synergeticink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 984
Posts: 4,033
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scann69 View Post
Crap.....now my bootloader is locked by Color OS.....using command "fastboot oem unlock" does not unlock the bootloader anymore.

Any ideas?
Are you currently using ColorOS or CM?
Device: OnePlus One 64GB SandStone Black
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S
KERNEL: Franco Kernel

♣ OnePlus Early Adopter ♣ · ♠ Instagram Contest Winner ♠
.................................................. .........
www.synergeticink.com
 
Scann69
Old
#22  
Scann69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 922
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
Are you currently using ColorOS or CM?
Am on Color OS 1.2 and TWRP recovery. Can't flash CM or even stock recovery cos it says my bootloader is locked.

Any advice?
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (CyanogenMod)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210
 
synergeticink
Old
#23  
synergeticink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 984
Posts: 4,033
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scann69 View Post
Am on Color OS 1.2 and TWRP recovery. Can't flash CM or even stock recovery cos it says my bootloader is locked.

Any advice?
Strange, have you tried to get in to recovery? Which recovery pops up?
Device: OnePlus One 64GB SandStone Black
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S
KERNEL: Franco Kernel

♣ OnePlus Early Adopter ♣ · ♠ Instagram Contest Winner ♠
.................................................. .........
www.synergeticink.com
 
Scann69
Old
#24  
Scann69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 922
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
Strange, have you tried to get in to recovery? Which recovery pops up?
TWRP recovery. Tried flash CM, it says failed.
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (CyanogenMod)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210
 
synergeticink
Old
#25  
synergeticink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 984
Posts: 4,033
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
I would first try and backup any files you have on your phone to your computer just to be safe. Then I would go to the link below and use the ToolKit to restore to CM11S. Download the package, unzip and then open the folder and run as admin "Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R". You can try to unlock the bootloader again by running the "Unlock Bootloader" and see if it works. Either way I would still restore to stock. This will wipe your device clean so back up to your computer first. I have used this a couple times now and it works good. After its done it will reboot then run the bootloader option again if still locked, and then run "Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0", and then " Boot-TWRP 2.7.1.0" and then reboot from there. If you need root you can download Supersu file and put it in phone and flash form recovery later. The only other option would be to restore from a NAND backup. If you have the 64gb version I can factory reset my phone and make a nand backup you can restore from. Let me know if it comes to that though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322
Device: OnePlus One 64GB SandStone Black
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S
KERNEL: Franco Kernel

♣ OnePlus Early Adopter ♣ · ♠ Instagram Contest Winner ♠
.................................................. .........
www.synergeticink.com
The Following User Says Thank You to synergeticink For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Scann69
Old
(Last edited by Scann69; 16th July 2014 at 09:22 AM.)
#26  
Scann69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 922
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
I would first try and backup any files you have on your phone to your computer just to be safe. Then I would go to the link below and use the ToolKit to restore to CM11S. Download the package, unzip and then open the folder and run as admin "Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R". You can try to unlock the bootloader again by running the "Unlock Bootloader" and see if it works. Either way I would still restore to stock. This will wipe your device clean so back up to your computer first. I have used this a couple times now and it works good. After its done it will reboot then run the bootloader option again if still locked, and then run "Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0", and then " Boot-TWRP 2.7.1.0" and then reboot from there. If you need root you can download Supersu file and put it in phone and flash form recovery later. The only other option would be to restore from a NAND backup. If you have the 64gb version I can factory reset my phone and make a nand backup you can restore from. Let me know if it comes to that though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...nlock-t2804322
Thanks for the advice. Sadly it does not work either. I've tried the toolkit you mentioned and another by another developer and tried it manually via command but it does not work either. I can't flash anything as the bootloader is locked and the worse part, i cannot unlock the bootloader....pretty much the phone is stuck with COS with TWRP recovery.

Sorry to trouble you but i would really appreciate a NAND back up. I do hope it works too....currently i'm pretty screwed
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (CyanogenMod)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210
 
synergeticink
Old
(Last edited by synergeticink; 16th July 2014 at 03:46 AM.)
#27  
synergeticink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 984
Posts: 4,033
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
I'm making a backup right now, i'm going to do a little bit more digging because I don't think a Nand backup restores baseband and I am not sure if ColorOS has a different baseband. I would post in the Q&A section as well to see if anyone has any suggestions as well.

Update: Backing up now. Sorry for the delay.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

While I am backing up, I would download this colorOS rom, and maybe download the PA or PAC from the other threads and put them in your internal memory and you can try to flash them as well. I would also reboot in to TWRP, and create a backup of coloros so if this doesn't work you could always go back to colorOS at the very least.

Update: Uploading to host site

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Sent you a PM
Device: OnePlus One 64GB SandStone Black
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S
KERNEL: Franco Kernel

♣ OnePlus Early Adopter ♣ · ♠ Instagram Contest Winner ♠
.................................................. .........
www.synergeticink.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to synergeticink For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Gwanatu
Old
#28  
Gwanatu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 801
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Apopka, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
I'm making a backup right now, i'm going to do a little bit more digging because I don't think a Nand backup restores baseband and I am not sure if ColorOS has a different baseband. I would post in the Q&A section as well to see if anyone has any suggestions as well.

Update: Backing up now. Sorry for the delay.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

While I am backing up, I would download this colorOS rom, and maybe download the PA or PAC from the other threads and put them in your internal memory and you can try to flash them as well. I would also reboot in to TWRP, and create a backup of coloros so if this doesn't work you could always go back to colorOS at the very least.

Update: Uploading to host site

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Sent you a PM
I'm curious to see if this worked. I did something similar after I first received my OPO and thought I bricked it completely, only to eventually figure out the whole Fastboot flash situation.
 
GS3+
Old
#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Are Google Play Services including Google Account Manager working??
 
Scann69
Old
#30  
Scann69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 922
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Managed to unlock the bootloader using the script from the link below. Problem solved and now less one worry

Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...2/post54269834
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (CyanogenMod)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes