Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide][Root+CWM] Samsung Trend plus GT-S7580

Tip us?

Thomas_xxxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I installed CWM via Odin. First time it opened CWM properly (I did it by holding menu+volume up+power and then released power - just like in guide). But next when I want to reboot to CWM it shows lying Android robot with red exclamation mark and notice: "No command". What can be the problem?

slamandar
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTLinhHaHa View Post
1. For the Custom status, use Wanam Xposed in Xposed Framework, under the last options.
2. There is still no custom rom yet, so keeping the custom recovery is somewhat not useful. Think about it.
Yeah however I have this problem too, but I live with it for now.
3. Definitely. Updating after rooting may cause system instability. And you may lose your root. The shipped rom from the shop is likely the most compatible rom with this root. I had trouble rooting the phone after updating from Samsung.
So, root is nearly equal to no update. If you want the update, flash stock rom, then update, then root. It maybe dangerous rooting after update, you are warned.
By the way, using Wanam Exposed can trick your phone into thinking it is in Official status, which, make your phone be able to check for updates. You may wanna try that though.
bro we really need a forum for this phones , so we can discuss news tutorials and custom roms
Phone : Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580
Processor: Dual core,1200 MHz
Rom : Android (4.2.2)

For armv6,armv7 games , apps and android tips ...

Visit my own blog http://androidemuworld.blogspot.com

NTLinhHaHa
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamandar View Post
bro we really need a forum for this phones , so we can discuss news tutorials and custom roms
For 7 months I've been waiting but no progress yet I don't know any dev who has this phone on hand they only create forums for phones which have progress of custom roms for them

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_xxxxx View Post
I installed CWM via Odin. First time it opened CWM properly (I did it by holding menu+volume up+power and then released power - just like in guide). But next when I want to reboot to CWM it shows lying Android robot with red exclamation mark and notice: "No command". What can be the problem?
That may be caused by the rom originally on your phone. Can you try formating system and user data, after that, you flash a flesh rom, and after the first-use wizard of the phone, which allow you to sign in Samsung and Google accounts, you flash cwm and root immediately. You can restore your user data afterward. That solved the problem for me.
Like I said on the comment above, there is no custom rom for this phone yet, so it's not necessary to have cwm all the time
~~~ Linh Alpha ~~~

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580
Android version: Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Touchwiz: Nature UX 2.0
Kernel: 3.4.5 - 2394828 ~~~ se.infra@RO301-15#1
Baseband version: S7580XXUBNA2
Build: JDQ39.S7580XXUBNA3
Tags
cwm recovery, root, s7580, samsung galaxy trend plus