Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

How works for you the Sony SmartBand SWR10?

OP lilloscar

26th May 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chihuahua, Mx.
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Do you recommend it with the new Kitkat actualization?
Works good for you?

Last edited by lilloscar; 26th May 2014 at 02:54 AM. Reason: attach image
31st May 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Damiatta
Thanks Meter: 35
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I find it good if i would practice everyday
But I don't own one nor I will because it's expensive in my country
3rd June 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John98Zakaria

I find it good if i would practice everyday
But I don't own one nor I will because it's expensive in my country

I own an SmartBand and I feel it has room for a lot of improvement, specially on the App side. I have used it only for a couple of days and I feel a bit dissapointed, today it didn't sync my sleep data , maybe it's because I use it with a Note3. The app sometimes starts a second instance of itself and starts all the account set up again...

Conclusion, the software is rather close to beta quality. I hope Sony is working on it
5th June 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 296
 
2,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I got my Z2 plus Smartband yesterday and I'm very excited about the possibilities with regards to apps.

The thing that WOW'd me is the fact that I can use it to play/pause/skip/prev ANY android music player by just tapping. Cannot wait to see what the devs come up with.
1st July 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #5  
zubairamd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 90
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulaki0

I own an SmartBand and I feel it has room for a lot of improvement, specially on the App side. I have used it only for a couple of days and I feel a bit dissapointed, today it didn't sync my sleep data , maybe it's because I use it with a Note3. The app sometimes starts a second instance of itself and starts all the account set up again...

Conclusion, the software is rather close to beta quality. I hope Sony is working on it

Don't you think that it might be because of note 3

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app
1st July 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubairamd

Don't you think that it might be because of note 3

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app

Could be but the Note 3 is listed in the supported devices
20th July 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #7  
lowph's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I've been using the smartband for three weeks now (in combo with my Xperia ZR and Tablet Z) and it works fine.Never had any problems.
Accuracy of the stepcounter seems to be not very good but for comparing between days it works just fine. Sleeptracker is an nice feature which works really well. The lifelog app can also keeps track of your app usage, even on multiple devices (in my case phone and tablet).

Only thing which I find a bit disappointing is that the smartband doesn't recognize when I'm cycling or riding a motor vehicle (which does work when using the phone sensors).

The lifelog app can be used without a smartband, using the phone sensors, but still good for testing the app. This has a quite large impact on battery but I could still make it through the day.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes