Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New firmware upgrade

Tip us?

vbrsekhar
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by de3bis View Post
I have the same issue !!! is there any solution for it ????
The only way out is to go to kingsense 2 rom that has the latest update. As of now there is no solution.

de3bis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar View Post
I am rooted with cwm recovery and on the stock Arabian rom installed via backup provided by a kind person in this forum. I could see the 1.45.708.1 update but it is complaining that my device has been modified (oh yes ofcourse) and I have to contact htc to get it fixed. Is there any way I can install the new stock rom.

I was told that going to stock recovery will allow you to update your phone. Does anyone test this as I cannot get that to work
Yes, I have just test this (going to stock recovery) last night and I could get the official update 1.49.401.1 to be installed on my device, but the super user is not working any more !!! I think I shall have to reroot !!!

But its working

vbrsekhar
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by de3bis View Post
Yes, I have just test this (going to stock recovery) last night and I could get the official update 1.49.401.1 to be installed on my device, but the super user is not working any more !!! I think I shall have to reroot !!!

But its working
Yeah, if I have not bricked my mobile at the first place and used the cwm back up of some else 's it would have worked sweet for me too [emoji17][emoji19]