Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,273 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][DarkOne][M8][18/07/2014][ViperOneM8]

Tip us?
 
ViNOK16Bit
Old
#281  
ViNOK16Bit's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2636
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by himom View Post
Yeah, I have the same issue as another user. Messages app FCs upon launch and I have that ATT Cloud Messages is... app that also force closes with the same string as the Messages app: com.htc.sense.mms

Verizon M8 with Venom 1.8.0

I love the look and feel but this is unusable for me and I don't know if anything else is broken.
I will have a look. Nothing else is broken as far as I know. I don't have a Verizon or ATT so I can't test anything specific on that part.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
 
ViNOK16Bit
Old
#282  
ViNOK16Bit's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2636
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
@drbveb88 @himom

Could one of you push this Message.apk to system/priv-app and report back if that solves the com.htc.sense.mms FC?
Attached Files
File Type: apk Message.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.89 MB, 3 views)
 
drbveb88
Old
#283  
drbveb88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1190
Posts: 2,810
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNOK16Bit View Post
@drbveb88 @himom

Could one of you push this Message.apk to system/priv-app and report back if that solves the com.htc.sense.mms FC?
Hey @vinok16But,

Happy to report after flashing your theme and then pushing your new Apk. everything is working perfectly. The icon is not themed but the app is themed and working great.

Thanks for looking into this and fixing it. My phone wasn't the same without your awesome theme!!

Have a great day!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!
The Following User Says Thank You to drbveb88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ViNOK16Bit
Old
#284  
ViNOK16Bit's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2636
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbveb88 View Post
Hey @vinok16But,

Happy to report after flashing your theme and then pushing your new Apk. everything is working perfectly. The icon is not themed but the app is themed and working great.

Thanks for looking into this and fixing it. My phone wasn't the same without your awesome theme!!

Have a great day!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. I will include it in the theme on next update.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
 
ViNOK16Bit
Old
(Last edited by ViNOK16Bit; 19th July 2014 at 08:00 AM.)
#285  
ViNOK16Bit's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2636
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Sep 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default DarkOneM8 theme update

1.8.1
- Re-themed h/k notification icons and themed h/k settings icons
- Fixed header of Mail sliding menu (Mail.apk)
- Fixed background of sender in opened mail (Mail.apk)
- Fixed Verizon messaging
Previous stuff:
- Updated Aroma splash screen
- Themed H/K Clarifi and Livestage notification icon

DOWNLOAD HERE

Also on the Hub
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViNOK16Bit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
guyd
Old
#286  
guyd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 245
Posts: 630
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Indianapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNOK16Bit View Post
1.8.1
- Re-themed h/k notification icons and themed h/k settings icons
- Fixed header of Mail sliding menu (Mail.apk)
- Fixed background of sender in opened mail (Mail.apk)
- Fixed Verizon messaging
Previous stuff:
- Updated Aroma splash screen
- Themed H/K Clarifi and Livestage notification icon

DOWNLOAD HERE

Also on the Hub
Love the new h/k icons. Looks great!
 
Code:

  Phone: HTC One M8 (at&t)     Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)
  ROM: ViperOne M8 1.8.0       ROM: AOKP 4.4.3 (06/14)
  Kernel: Elemental-X 0.18     Kernel: Elemental-X 2.13
  Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0       Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.1
  Radio: 1.19.21331147A1.09G   Bootloader: 4.0.2
The Following User Says Thank You to guyd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
darkone, theme
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes