Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] Expense IQ - Manage your personal finance smartly and easily

Tip us?

handyapps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuszo View Post
I'm with money lover app right now, but I'm interesting in this app, is there a way to import db from money lover?
Hi kuszo, thanks for the interest in Expense IQ!

The app allows import of CSV and QIF files. If Money Lover can export your current data to either format, we may be able to have your data transferred to Expense IQ. Email us at support@handy-apps.com so we can assist you further.

handyapps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limac View Post
How to backup data to extcard?
Hello Limac,

The auto backup are saved to the internal storage. If you wish to move it to the external storage, you will need to use a file manager app and copy the entire Expense IQ's folder over.
The Following User Says Thank You to handyapps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jokesonme
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Default Bill Reminder

I've been an Easy Money customer for some time now, and now with Expense IQ. My only issue, that Im not sure if there's a solution is I can't see a list of all bills that are in my bill reminder? And for example today is the 11th. I want to pay my mortgage which isn't due until the 1st, but there aren't any bills listed on the reminder screen. Because the date is too far out I think? I remember on Easy Money you could see all of the bills and the unpaid bills list could be refreshed so you could see next months bills. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to jokesonme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scottcc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any tips for importing from this app?

since i can't post links yet and can't find my old account hopefully you can figure out which app i mean...

it's 'checkbook' from digital life solutions.

If you search google play you can find the app easily.

I exported in CSV and moved the columns around and renamed them like the example on your site but when i do import CSV and hit import, nothing happens. No indication that it failed or succeeded and no data is in the app.

Thanks

handyapps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonme View Post
I've been an Easy Money customer for some time now, and now with Expense IQ. My only issue, that Im not sure if there's a solution is I can't see a list of all bills that are in my bill reminder? And for example today is the 11th. I want to pay my mortgage which isn't due until the 1st, but there aren't any bills listed on the reminder screen. Because the date is too far out I think? I remember on Easy Money you could see all of the bills and the unpaid bills list could be refreshed so you could see next months bills. Thanks.
Hello jokesonme,

You can adjust the settings to create repeating bill reminders in advance. This settings is listed under Settings > Display Settings > Create Repeating Bills Reminders X Days in Advance. The created reminders will not disappear if you change from a longer days period to a shorter one.

handyapps
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcc View Post
Any tips for importing from this app?

since i can't post links yet and can't find my old account hopefully you can figure out which app i mean...

it's 'checkbook' from digital life solutions.

If you search google play you can find the app easily.

I exported in CSV and moved the columns around and renamed them like the example on your site but when i do import CSV and hit import, nothing happens. No indication that it failed or succeeded and no data is in the app.

Thanks
Hello scottcc, perhaps you will like to email us directly at support@handy-apps.com so we can assist you further? Do let us know if there was an existing account in the app to import the CSV file into as well.

jokesonme
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by handyapps View Post
Hello jokesonme,

You can adjust the settings to create repeating bill reminders in advance. This settings is listed under Settings > Display Settings > Create Repeating Bills Reminders X Days in Advance. The created reminders will not disappear if you change from a longer days period to a shorter one.
I am still lost. I have changed from 0 days to 90 days and it stays the same, showing 0 bills and reminders. When does it re-populate or research for bills? As soon as you change that option? And you said change it to a shorter day period. If I set it to 30 days in advance wouldn't it create bill reminders for the next month? And 60 days would create bill reminders for the next two months? Either way no matter what option I pick the reminders aren't automatically created. So wondering how I get them to reappear. And what option is best to show bill reminders for say two months, so I can always pay a month forward. Thank you.

scottcc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Seems like a good app but there are some annoyances compared to other apps i've used that might make me decide to stop using this one.

On the view transactions window, you can't control the sorting that i can find. Having the newest on the bottom is just weird and backwards to me. I know check registers are like that, but i'd rather see the newest on top. How about the option to sort?

when i type in a cash amount why do i have to type in the decimal point? It's an extra annoying keystroke. Other apps auto place the point.

is there an option to set cleared/uncleared etc? I don't use this and would just like it to be cleared by default.

Tags
accounts transfer, expense manager, expenseiq, manage money, split transactions