Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

Tip us?

Votary
Old
(Last edited by Votary; 5th July 2014 at 11:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Phone Stock apk desire 310

hy all! i rooted my desire 310 and unfortunarely i delete some apk-s who need the blinkfeed.. can anyone upload all stock apk on your own htc desire 310 so can i use my binkfeed... hard reset doesnt help me..

sorry for my English I'm Hungarian

taha mustafa
Old
(Last edited by taha mustafa; 9th July 2014 at 10:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy need stock rom for desire 310

i bought an htc desire 310 single sim and 1 gb ram version and received an update of about 12-13 mb i did install it and after the complete installation the phone normally rebooted ..... NOW THE PROBLEM is that
1) the phone keeps rebooting without any warning after every 2 mins if i use it and dosent reeboot if i leave
2)it reboots when its charging or connected to pc . this problem accourred just after the update , the phone was perfect before
ps: the phone dosent reboot in recovery menu nor in factory mode and it dosent charge for more than 5 seconds if i plug it in while its switched off it shows an exclamation mark !!! im really worried and i need a solution plzzz help me

unluckily htc is not supporting this thing here in pakistan !
i tried every thing hard reset soft reset every thing !!! but no luck

Pennybit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taha mustafa View Post
i bought an htc desire 310 single sim and 1 gb ram version and received an update of about 12-13 mb i did install it but after the complete installation the phone rebooted ..... NOW THE PROBLEM is that the phone keeps rebooting without any warning after every 2 mins if i use it and dosent reeboot if i leave it it also reboots when its charging or connected to pc . this problem accourred just after the update , the phone was perfect before
ps: the phone dosent reboot in recovery menu nor in factory mode and it dosent charge for more than 5 seconds if i plug it in while its switched off it shows an exclamation mark !!! im really worried and i need a solution plzzz help me

unluckily htc is not supporting this thing here in pakistan !
i tried every thing hard reset soft reset every thing !!! but no luck
me too... someone fix it?

taha mustafa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennybit View Post

Its really frustrating how we have to suffer due to hTc's fault they need to release another update soon for its fix plzz let me know if u find a solution over there .......

mtktauseef
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Thumbs up i Have Rooted Mayh HTC Desire 310

i Have rooted my htc desire 310 and now looking fror Cm 11 M8 .

atego
Old
Thanks Meter 0
what tool did you use to root your HTC Desire 310 ?
thx.
atego

[B][I]Samsung S4 GT-I9505
ROM stock 4.4.2

bootdrive
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennybit View Post
and @ taha mustafa

Hmm, here in Germany, there is no Update coming out for the HTC Desire 310.

Root is comfirmed with RootGenius ( befor known as "Shuame") ant it installs Kinguser instead of Superuser. You can deaktivate Kinguser but you cuoldn´t deinstall it. After deaktivating Kinguser, you can install Superuser.

But DONT USE OR TRY CWM, that would´nt work and BRICK YOUR PHONE atm ...

Quote:
Someone said:
I rooted my Desire 310 using "Root Genius" without a problem (:
But today i bricked it because i Made a Backup with mtk droid tools and wanted to make cwm for it :/ The reflashing using sp Tool was Bad D;
The other Tool is on side 2 here in that Thread and its called vroot. But some People had Problems with that because of initializin the SD card, becouse of the emulated storage structure of the MTK 6582 or android 4.2, just a spekulation of me.

Quote:
atomicr said:
VRoot will succesfully root your HTC Desire 310. I did it and it was super fast and easy.
About CWM, I guess, we need to wait more until thing get more stable.
I can't find any of roms for Desire 310, so no need to install cwm or mess something with device yet.

vs.
Quote:
I too rooted using vroot...but messedup my vold.fstab...but frgot to take a backup of it...now my sdcard is nt showing up...plzz someone provide me with a stock vold.fstab of desire 310!!!

I think we can root it at the moment, but not made an CWM.

Updates are not in sight instead of messeges from MTK and HTC where they say that updates are in work and until MTK has released KitKat ( Android 4.4).

The emulated file system sucks. Move Apps with App2SD ore something will not work.
After rooting, can i use any other tool to realize move apps to the "real" SD card Storage? Anyone know a confirmed tool for that job?

Votary
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Arrow Storage problem

Foldermouth apk pro is the only way to play more than 2gb games.

Quote:
The emulated file system sucks. Move Apps with App2SD ore something will not work.
After rooting, can i use any other tool to realize move apps to the "real" SD card Storage? Anyone know a confirmed tool for that job?
Could you send your apk - in our system folder /copy to sd card and upload somewhere/ because i deleted my own so my blinkfeed was crashed and nobody can help me .. thx.

taha mustafa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=bootdrive;54255763]and @ taha mustafa

Hmm, here in Germany, there is no Update coming out for the HTC Desire 310.

Root is confirmed with Root Genius ( befor known as "Shuame") ant it installs King user instead of Superuser. You can deactivate King user but you cuoldn´t deinstall it. After deactivating King user, you can install Superuser.

root genius dose not recognize my phone i think because the drivers aren't installed if you can provide me the drivers for
desire 310 and the way to install it it will be really helpfull for me and i asked HTC they told me that my BOOT LOADER might be corrupted due to the update i got !!!
if some one can help me with that too it will be GREAT