[Z2][4.4][SOUNDMOD]Stereo speakers everywhere, boosted EVERYTHING! update 05.01.2015

Search This thread

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw

SGT John Doe

May 9, 2011
I'm still not sure what your problem really is.

Ok :) Let me put it this way then.
1. I flashed your mod for the first time since i though the mod it self was a great idea.
2. It turned out that the mod was not as good as i hoped for. I could not hear anyone over the phone when talking to someone.
3. I wiped my phone completely and restored it to stock. So on i got my speaker back again.
4. I gave the mod another go, and this time it seemed to work.
5. I noticed that when i was talking to someone/everyone over the phone their voices sounded weird. Popping and scratching sounds in the background.
6. I decided to let this mod go for now and flashed the Z2 1.0 stock sound revert KK without backup
But it seems like the revert doesn't work. Both speaker still plays sounds and i still have problems with popping and scratching sounds when i'm talking over the phone.

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Thanks for the update but what exactly has been changed? .314 already fixed the notification sound (more louder) plus clearer voice during phone calls, aside from headphone boost ?
By flashing this mod you get way louder headphones and any audio comes out of both speakers. Not just the bottom one. This update is rebased on the newest .314 firmware file from sony so you'd get all the quality you'd get from the stock experience + my tweaks.

Ok :) Let me put it this way then.
1. I flashed your mod for the first time since i though the mod it self was a great idea.
2. It turned out that the mod was not as good as i hoped for. I could not hear anyone over the phone when talking to someone.
3. I wiped my phone completely and restored it to stock. So on i got my speaker back again.
4. I gave the mod another go, and this time it seemed to work.
5. I noticed that when i was talking to someone/everyone over the phone their voices sounded weird. Popping and scratching sounds in the background.
6. I decided to let this mod go for now and flashed the Z2 1.0 stock sound revert KK without backup
But it seems like the revert doesn't work. Both speaker still plays sounds and i still have problems with popping and scratching sounds when i'm talking over the phone.

There might have been some issues between firmwares in the Z2. I'm not entirely sure why. Update to the latest firmware (.314) and try my latest 1.3 zip. It should work perfectly now.

SGT John Doe

May 9, 2011
There might have been some issues between firmwares in the Z2. I'm not entirely sure why. Update to the latest firmware (.314) and try my latest 1.3 zip. It should work perfectly now.

I've never touched the firmware before so i have no idea how to update it. Doesn't that comes with Roms?

Luhccas-X10

May 26, 2010
Fortaleza - Ceará
As i'm on .55 (D6543, brazilian one), did some modifications in 1.0 version.
This mod are extremely loud and with MH750 it's distorts a lot.
So, ive changed some values and now are perfectly fine for my "eartaste".

Atlas

Jul 21, 2014
Hel
@olokos, it works perfectly, thank you so much. If you want a tester,I got a z2. But, as @Luhccas-X10 said, with our Brazilian headphones the sound is too loud and distorted, could you make it a bit lower?
Ah, could you do something about notifications? They are too low.

Last edited:

ParanormalBat

Jan 31, 2010
It seems that both versions of the mod cause headphone boost.
Could the reason be that I flashed the one with the headphone boost first, then the one without it?

Thanks

mayankgamer

Jan 5, 2014
Kolkata
Can you port the purexaudio which was for xperia z to our xperia z2 plzz .It is very good mod.I have previously used it in xperia z and i want it for xperia z2.

Top Liked Posts