Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,159 Members 45,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Updater script error when flashing rom

Tip us?
 
Vaiet
Old
#1  
Vaiet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 306
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lubartów, Poland
Default [Q] Updater script error when flashing rom

Hello everyone,

I have a problem I can not solve by myself, so I have finally decided to post it in here. I tried searching google, but no data I have found seemed viable to end my torment. But to the point. When I am trying to flash AOSP based ROM on my M7 (International), my TWRP 2.7.1.0 kicks me in the back with and error "E: Error executing updater binary in zip...". I tried flashing lastest CWM Touch 6.0.4.8 recovery, but it didn't work - the phone froze when I have tried wiping cache.

So please, tell me how can I make this work, because I can flash any Sense-based rom and nothing else. I have tried flashing Deviant ROM, Team EOS - The Revival and Liquid Smooth. None of them work. However CandyKat worked just fine.
 
alray
Old
#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1046
Posts: 2,699
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiet View Post
Hello everyone,

I have a problem I can not solve by myself, so I have finally decided to post it in here. I tried searching google, but no data I have found seemed viable to end my torment. But to the point. When I am trying to flash AOSP based ROM on my M7 (International), my TWRP 2.7.1.0 kicks me in the back with and error "E: Error executing updater binary in zip...". I tried flashing lastest CWM Touch 6.0.4.8 recovery, but it didn't work - the phone froze when I have tried wiping cache.

So please, tell me how can I make this work, because I can flash any Sense-based rom and nothing else. I have tried flashing Deviant ROM, Team EOS - The Revival and Liquid Smooth. None of them work. However CandyKat worked just fine.
Might worth to try with TWRP 2.6.3.3, instead of 2.7.1.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
Vaiet
Old
#3  
Vaiet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 306
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lubartów, Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
Might worth to try with TWRP 2.6.3.3, instead of 2.7.1.
I have begun my journey with TWRP 2.6.3.3. Now I'm on newest Philz and still I can't flash my desired ROM, though I managed to flash one of other AOSP-based ROMs.
 
nkk71
Old
#4  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2819
Posts: 5,686
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiet View Post
I have begun my journey with TWRP 2.6.3.3. Now I'm on newest Philz and still I can't flash my desired ROM, though I managed to flash one of other AOSP-based ROMs.
which ROM would that be?

and can you upload the updater-script of the ROM you flashed; it's located inside the ROM.ZIP under
/META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

and either compress & attach, or upload to something like pastebin.com
 
msacristan
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Utrecht
Default Same problem here with latest Slim ROM ZIP

I'm having the same error with TWRP 2.7.1. trying to flash Slim-m7-4.4.4.build.6-OFFICIAL-5244.zip.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the updates-script as I'm new to XDA forums and rules don't allow me to.
 
davide_94
Old
#6  
davide_94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 116
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Zürich

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by msacristan View Post
I'm having the same error with TWRP 2.7.1. trying to flash Slim-m7-4.4.4.build.6-OFFICIAL-5244.zip.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the updates-script as I'm new to XDA forums and rules don't allow me to.
copy the text from the updater-scrip ans paste it here acomment. and mark it like a sourcecode or code.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Free mobile app
Lotti Development & Business
 
nkk71
Old
#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2819
Posts: 5,686
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by msacristan View Post
I'm having the same error with TWRP 2.7.1. trying to flash Slim-m7-4.4.4.build.6-OFFICIAL-5244.zip.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the updates-script as I'm new to XDA forums and rules don't allow me to.
if you have an m7_u/ul use TWRP 2.6.3.3 or 2.6.3.4
 
msacristan
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Utrecht
Default There we go

Code:
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");
package_extract_dir("system/addon.d", "/system/addon.d");
package_extract_file("system/bin/bacAttachment 2861732kuptool.sh", "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.functions", "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
run_program("/tmp/backuptool.sh", "backup");
unmount("/system");
show_progress(0.500000, 0);
ui_print("                    _____________________ ");
ui_print("                   /     ");
ui_print("                  /                      |");
ui_print("                 /    ___________________|");
ui_print("                /    /    ___             ");
ui_print("               /    / ___/   \            ");
ui_print("              /    / /   \___/____   ____ ");
ui_print("             /    /  |   |___/    \_/    |");
ui_print(" ___________/    /   |   |   |           |");
ui_print("|               /    |   |   |   |   |   |");
ui_print("|              /     |   |   |   |   |   |");
ui_print("|_____________/      \___^___^___^___^___/");
ui_print(" ");
ui_print("");
ui_print("Format and Mount System, Mount Data...");
format("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "0", "/system");
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata", "/data");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
package_extract_dir("data", "/data");
ui_print("Symlinks and permissions...");
symlink("../bin/fsck.f2fs", "/system/bin/dump.f2fs");
symlink("../xbin/su", "/system/bin/su");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/acdb.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/acdb.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/apps.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/apps.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp3.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp3.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs3.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs3.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc61.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc61.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc62.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc62.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc63.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc63.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc64.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc64.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc65.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc65.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htccdma.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htccdma.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcnvbak.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcnvbak.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcrcust.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcrcust.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcrfnv.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcrfnv.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcsmem.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcsmem.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcssmem.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcssmem.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/mdm_acdb.img", "/system/vendor/firmware/mdm_acdb.img");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/rpm.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/rpm.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_82.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_82.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_92.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_92.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_96.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_96.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b00", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b00");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b01", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b01");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b03", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b03");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b04", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b04");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b05", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b05");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b06", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b06");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.mdt", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.mdt");
symlink("Roboto-Bold.ttf", "/system/fonts/DroidSans-Bold.ttf");
symlink("Roboto-Regular.ttf", "/system/fonts/DroidSans.ttf");
symlink("busybox", "/system/xbin/[", "/system/xbin/[[",
        "/system/xbin/adjtimex", "/system/xbin/arp", "/system/xbin/ash",
        "/system/xbin/awk", "/system/xbin/base64", "/system/xbin/basename",
        "/system/xbin/bbconfig", "/system/xbin/blkid", "/system/xbin/blockdev",
        "/system/xbin/brctl", "/system/xbin/bunzip2", "/system/xbin/bzcat",
        "/system/xbin/bzip2", "/system/xbin/cal", "/system/xbin/cat",
        "/system/xbin/catv", "/system/xbin/chattr", "/system/xbin/chcon",
        "/system/xbin/chgrp", "/system/xbin/chmod", "/system/xbin/chown",
        "/system/xbin/chroot", "/system/xbin/clear", "/system/xbin/cmp",
        "/system/xbin/comm", "/system/xbin/cp", "/system/xbin/cpio",
        "/system/xbin/crond", "/system/xbin/crontab", "/system/xbin/cut",
        "/system/xbin/date", "/system/xbin/dc", "/system/xbin/dd",
        "/system/xbin/depmod", "/system/xbin/devmem", "/system/xbin/df",
        "/system/xbin/diff", "/system/xbin/dirname", "/system/xbin/dmesg",
        "/system/xbin/dnsd", "/system/xbin/dos2unix", "/system/xbin/du",
        "/system/xbin/echo", "/system/xbin/ed", "/system/xbin/egrep",
        "/system/xbin/env", "/system/xbin/expand", "/system/xbin/expr",
        "/system/xbin/false", "/system/xbin/fbsplash", "/system/xbin/fdisk",
        "/system/xbin/fgrep", "/system/xbin/find", "/system/xbin/flash_lock",
        "/system/xbin/flash_unlock", "/system/xbin/flashcp",
        "/system/xbin/flock", "/system/xbin/fold", "/system/xbin/free",
        "/system/xbin/freeramdisk", "/system/xbin/fstrim", "/system/xbin/fsync",
        "/system/xbin/ftpget", "/system/xbin/ftpput", "/system/xbin/fuser",
        "/system/xbin/getenforce", "/system/xbin/getopt",
        "/system/xbin/getsebool", "/system/xbin/grep", "/system/xbin/groups",
        "/system/xbin/gunzip", "/system/xbin/gzip", "/system/xbin/halt",
        "/system/xbin/head", "/system/xbin/hexdump", "/system/xbin/id",
        "/system/xbin/ifconfig", "/system/xbin/inetd", "/system/xbin/insmod",
        "/system/xbin/install", "/system/xbin/ionice", "/system/xbin/iostat",
        "/system/xbin/ip", "/system/xbin/kill", "/system/xbin/killall",
        "/system/xbin/killall5", "/system/xbin/less", "/system/xbin/ln",
        "/system/xbin/losetup", "/system/xbin/ls", "/system/xbin/lsattr",
        "/system/xbin/lsmod", "/system/xbin/lsusb", "/system/xbin/lzcat",
        "/system/xbin/lzma", "/system/xbin/lzop", "/system/xbin/lzopcat",
        "/system/xbin/man", "/system/xbin/matchpathcon", "/system/xbin/md5sum",
        "/system/xbin/mesg", "/system/xbin/mkdir", "/system/xbin/mke2fs",
        "/system/xbin/mkfifo", "/system/xbin/mkfs.ext2",
        "/system/xbin/mkfs.vfat", "/system/xbin/mknod", "/system/xbin/mkswap",
        "/system/xbin/mktemp", "/system/xbin/modinfo", "/system/xbin/modprobe",
        "/system/xbin/more", "/system/xbin/mount", "/system/xbin/mountpoint",
        "/system/xbin/mpstat", "/system/xbin/mv", "/system/xbin/nanddump",
        "/system/xbin/nandwrite", "/system/xbin/nbd-client",
        "/system/xbin/netstat", "/system/xbin/nice", "/system/xbin/nohup",
        "/system/xbin/nslookup", "/system/xbin/ntpd", "/system/xbin/od",
        "/system/xbin/patch", "/system/xbin/pgrep", "/system/xbin/pidof",
        "/system/xbin/ping", "/system/xbin/pipe_progress", "/system/xbin/pkill",
        "/system/xbin/pmap", "/system/xbin/poweroff", "/system/xbin/printenv",
        "/system/xbin/printf", "/system/xbin/ps", "/system/xbin/pstree",
        "/system/xbin/pwd", "/system/xbin/pwdx", "/system/xbin/rdev",
        "/system/xbin/readlink", "/system/xbin/realpath", "/system/xbin/renice",
        "/system/xbin/reset", "/system/xbin/resize", "/system/xbin/restorecon",
        "/system/xbin/rev", "/system/xbin/rm", "/system/xbin/rmdir",
        "/system/xbin/rmmod", "/system/xbin/route", "/system/xbin/run-parts",
        "/system/xbin/runcon", "/system/xbin/rx", "/system/xbin/sed",
        "/system/xbin/selinuxenabled", "/system/xbin/seq",
        "/system/xbin/sestatus", "/system/xbin/setconsole",
        "/system/xbin/setenforce", "/system/xbin/setfiles",
        "/system/xbin/setsebool", "/system/xbin/setserial",
        "/system/xbin/setsid", "/system/xbin/sh", "/system/xbin/sha1sum",
        "/system/xbin/sha256sum", "/system/xbin/sha3sum",
        "/system/xbin/sha512sum", "/system/xbin/sleep", "/system/xbin/sort",
        "/system/xbin/split", "/system/xbin/stat", "/system/xbin/strings",
        "/system/xbin/stty", "/system/xbin/sum", "/system/xbin/swapoff",
        "/system/xbin/swapon", "/system/xbin/sync", "/system/xbin/sysctl",
        "/system/xbin/tac", "/system/xbin/tail", "/system/xbin/tar",
        "/system/xbin/taskset", "/system/xbin/tee", "/system/xbin/telnet",
        "/system/xbin/telnetd", "/system/xbin/test", "/system/xbin/tftp",
        "/system/xbin/tftpd", "/system/xbin/time", "/system/xbin/timeout",
        "/system/xbin/top", "/system/xbin/touch", "/system/xbin/tr",
        "/system/xbin/traceroute", "/system/xbin/true", "/system/xbin/ttysize",
        "/system/xbin/tune2fs", "/system/xbin/umount", "/system/xbin/uname",
        "/system/xbin/uncompress", "/system/xbin/unexpand", "/system/xbin/uniq",
        "/system/xbin/unix2dos", "/system/xbin/unlzma", "/system/xbin/unlzop",
        "/system/xbin/unxz", "/system/xbin/unzip", "/system/xbin/uptime",
        "/system/xbin/usleep", "/system/xbin/uudecode", "/system/xbin/uuencode",
        "/system/xbin/vi", "/system/xbin/watch", "/system/xbin/wc",
        "/system/xbin/wget", "/system/xbin/which", "/system/xbin/whoami",
        "/system/xbin/xargs", "/system/xbin/xz", "/system/xbin/xzcat",
        "/system/xbin/yes",
        "/system/xbin/zcat");
symlink("libGLESv2.so", "/system/lib/libGLESv3.so");
symlink("mksh", "/system/bin/sh");
symlink("mount.exfat", "/system/bin/fsck.exfat",
        "/system/bin/mkfs.exfat");
symlink("toolbox", "/system/bin/cat", "/system/bin/chcon",
        "/system/bin/chmod", "/system/bin/chown", "/system/bin/clear",
        "/system/bin/cmp", "/system/bin/cp", "/system/bin/date",
        "/system/bin/dd", "/system/bin/df", "/system/bin/dmesg",
        "/system/bin/du", "/system/bin/getenforce", "/system/bin/getevent",
        "/system/bin/getprop", "/system/bin/getsebool", "/system/bin/grep",
        "/system/bin/hd", "/system/bin/id", "/system/bin/ifconfig",
        "/system/bin/iftop", "/system/bin/insmod", "/system/bin/ioctl",
        "/system/bin/ionice", "/system/bin/kill", "/system/bin/ln",
        "/system/bin/load_policy", "/system/bin/log", "/system/bin/ls",
        "/system/bin/lsmod", "/system/bin/lsof", "/system/bin/md5",
        "/system/bin/mkdir", "/system/bin/mkswap", "/system/bin/mount",
        "/system/bin/mv", "/system/bin/nandread", "/system/bin/netstat",
        "/system/bin/newfs_msdos", "/system/bin/notify", "/system/bin/printenv",
        "/system/bin/ps", "/system/bin/r", "/system/bin/readlink",
        "/system/bin/renice", "/system/bin/restorecon", "/system/bin/rm",
        "/system/bin/rmdir", "/system/bin/rmmod", "/system/bin/route",
        "/system/bin/runcon", "/system/bin/schedtop", "/system/bin/sendevent",
        "/system/bin/setconsole", "/system/bin/setenforce",
        "/system/bin/setprop", "/system/bin/setsebool", "/system/bin/sleep",
        "/system/bin/smd", "/system/bin/start", "/system/bin/stop",
        "/system/bin/swapoff", "/system/bin/swapon", "/system/bin/sync",
        "/system/bin/top", "/system/bin/touch", "/system/bin/umount",
        "/system/bin/uptime", "/system/bin/vmstat", "/system/bin/watchprops",
        "/system/bin/wipe");
set_metadata_recursive("/system", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/addon.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/bin", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/app_process", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:zygote_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/clatd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:clatd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/debuggerd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:debuggerd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/dhcpcd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/dnsmasq", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dnsmasq_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/drmserver", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:drmserver_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/efsks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/hostapd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:hostapd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/installd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:installd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/keystore", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:keystore_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/ks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mediaserver", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:mediaserver_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mksh", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:shell_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mtpd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:mtp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/netcfg", "uid", 0, "gid", 3003, "mode", 02750, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/netd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:netd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/ping", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ping_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/pppd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ppp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/qcks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/racoon", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:racoon_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/rild", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:rild_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/run-as", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0750, "capabilities", 0xc0, "selabel", "u:object_r:runas_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/sdcard", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:sdcardd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/servicemanager", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:servicemanager_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/surfaceflinger", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:surfaceflinger_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/vold", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:vold_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/wpa_supplicant", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:wpa_exec:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/dhcpcd", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/etc/dhcpcd/dhcpcd-run-hooks", "uid", 1014, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0550, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/init.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/etc/init.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/ppp", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0555, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ppp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/vendor/etc", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/firmware", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/firmware/keymaster", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib/egl", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/vendor/lib/hw", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib/hw/power.msm8960.so", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/xbin", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/librank", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/procmem", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/procrank", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/su", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:su_exec:s0");
show_progress(0.200000, 0);
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
package_extract_dir("system/addon.d", "/system/addon.d");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.sh", "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.functions", "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
run_program("/tmp/backuptool.sh", "restore");
delete("/system/bin/backuptool.sh");
delete("/system/bin/backuptool.functions");
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
ui_print("Flashing Boot Image...");
package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot");
show_progress(0.100000, 0);
unmount("/data");
unmount("/system");
Thanks!
 
msacristan
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Utrecht
Default Solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
if you have an m7_u/ul use TWRP 2.6.3.3 or 2.6.3.4
Hi, TWRP 2.6.3.3 didn't work either but I 2.7.1.1 did the trick (2.7.1.0 seems to be the problem).

Many thanks anyway.
 
davide_94
Old
#10  
davide_94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 116
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Zürich

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by msacristan View Post
Code:
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");
package_extract_dir("system/addon.d", "/system/addon.d");
package_extract_file("system/bin/bacAttachment 2861732kuptool.sh", "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.functions", "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
run_program("/tmp/backuptool.sh", "backup");
unmount("/system");
show_progress(0.500000, 0);
ui_print("                    _____________________ ");
ui_print("                   /     ");
ui_print("                  /                      |");
ui_print("                 /    ___________________|");
ui_print("                /    /    ___             ");
ui_print("               /    / ___/   \            ");
ui_print("              /    / /   \___/____   ____ ");
ui_print("             /    /  |   |___/    \_/    |");
ui_print(" ___________/    /   |   |   |           |");
ui_print("|               /    |   |   |   |   |   |");
ui_print("|              /     |   |   |   |   |   |");
ui_print("|_____________/      \___^___^___^___^___/");
ui_print(" ");
ui_print("");
ui_print("Format and Mount System, Mount Data...");
format("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "0", "/system");
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata", "/data");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
package_extract_dir("data", "/data");
ui_print("Symlinks and permissions...");
symlink("../bin/fsck.f2fs", "/system/bin/dump.f2fs");
symlink("../xbin/su", "/system/bin/su");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/acdb.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/acdb.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/apps.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/apps.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/dsp3.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/dsp3.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/efs3.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/efs3.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc61.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc61.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc62.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc62.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc63.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc63.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc64.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc64.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htc65.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htc65.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htccdma.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htccdma.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcnvbak.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcnvbak.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcrcust.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcrcust.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcrfnv.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcrfnv.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcsmem.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcsmem.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/htcssmem.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/htcssmem.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/mdm_acdb.img", "/system/vendor/firmware/mdm_acdb.img");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/rpm.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/rpm.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_82.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_82.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_92.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_92.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl1_96.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl1_96.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/mdm/image/sbl2.mbn", "/system/vendor/firmware/sbl2.mbn");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b00", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b00");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b01", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b01");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b03", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b03");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b04", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b04");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b05", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b05");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.b06", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.b06");
symlink("/firmware/q6/q6.mdt", "/system/vendor/firmware/q6.mdt");
symlink("Roboto-Bold.ttf", "/system/fonts/DroidSans-Bold.ttf");
symlink("Roboto-Regular.ttf", "/system/fonts/DroidSans.ttf");
symlink("busybox", "/system/xbin/[", "/system/xbin/[[",
        "/system/xbin/adjtimex", "/system/xbin/arp", "/system/xbin/ash",
        "/system/xbin/awk", "/system/xbin/base64", "/system/xbin/basename",
        "/system/xbin/bbconfig", "/system/xbin/blkid", "/system/xbin/blockdev",
        "/system/xbin/brctl", "/system/xbin/bunzip2", "/system/xbin/bzcat",
        "/system/xbin/bzip2", "/system/xbin/cal", "/system/xbin/cat",
        "/system/xbin/catv", "/system/xbin/chattr", "/system/xbin/chcon",
        "/system/xbin/chgrp", "/system/xbin/chmod", "/system/xbin/chown",
        "/system/xbin/chroot", "/system/xbin/clear", "/system/xbin/cmp",
        "/system/xbin/comm", "/system/xbin/cp", "/system/xbin/cpio",
        "/system/xbin/crond", "/system/xbin/crontab", "/system/xbin/cut",
        "/system/xbin/date", "/system/xbin/dc", "/system/xbin/dd",
        "/system/xbin/depmod", "/system/xbin/devmem", "/system/xbin/df",
        "/system/xbin/diff", "/system/xbin/dirname", "/system/xbin/dmesg",
        "/system/xbin/dnsd", "/system/xbin/dos2unix", "/system/xbin/du",
        "/system/xbin/echo", "/system/xbin/ed", "/system/xbin/egrep",
        "/system/xbin/env", "/system/xbin/expand", "/system/xbin/expr",
        "/system/xbin/false", "/system/xbin/fbsplash", "/system/xbin/fdisk",
        "/system/xbin/fgrep", "/system/xbin/find", "/system/xbin/flash_lock",
        "/system/xbin/flash_unlock", "/system/xbin/flashcp",
        "/system/xbin/flock", "/system/xbin/fold", "/system/xbin/free",
        "/system/xbin/freeramdisk", "/system/xbin/fstrim", "/system/xbin/fsync",
        "/system/xbin/ftpget", "/system/xbin/ftpput", "/system/xbin/fuser",
        "/system/xbin/getenforce", "/system/xbin/getopt",
        "/system/xbin/getsebool", "/system/xbin/grep", "/system/xbin/groups",
        "/system/xbin/gunzip", "/system/xbin/gzip", "/system/xbin/halt",
        "/system/xbin/head", "/system/xbin/hexdump", "/system/xbin/id",
        "/system/xbin/ifconfig", "/system/xbin/inetd", "/system/xbin/insmod",
        "/system/xbin/install", "/system/xbin/ionice", "/system/xbin/iostat",
        "/system/xbin/ip", "/system/xbin/kill", "/system/xbin/killall",
        "/system/xbin/killall5", "/system/xbin/less", "/system/xbin/ln",
        "/system/xbin/losetup", "/system/xbin/ls", "/system/xbin/lsattr",
        "/system/xbin/lsmod", "/system/xbin/lsusb", "/system/xbin/lzcat",
        "/system/xbin/lzma", "/system/xbin/lzop", "/system/xbin/lzopcat",
        "/system/xbin/man", "/system/xbin/matchpathcon", "/system/xbin/md5sum",
        "/system/xbin/mesg", "/system/xbin/mkdir", "/system/xbin/mke2fs",
        "/system/xbin/mkfifo", "/system/xbin/mkfs.ext2",
        "/system/xbin/mkfs.vfat", "/system/xbin/mknod", "/system/xbin/mkswap",
        "/system/xbin/mktemp", "/system/xbin/modinfo", "/system/xbin/modprobe",
        "/system/xbin/more", "/system/xbin/mount", "/system/xbin/mountpoint",
        "/system/xbin/mpstat", "/system/xbin/mv", "/system/xbin/nanddump",
        "/system/xbin/nandwrite", "/system/xbin/nbd-client",
        "/system/xbin/netstat", "/system/xbin/nice", "/system/xbin/nohup",
        "/system/xbin/nslookup", "/system/xbin/ntpd", "/system/xbin/od",
        "/system/xbin/patch", "/system/xbin/pgrep", "/system/xbin/pidof",
        "/system/xbin/ping", "/system/xbin/pipe_progress", "/system/xbin/pkill",
        "/system/xbin/pmap", "/system/xbin/poweroff", "/system/xbin/printenv",
        "/system/xbin/printf", "/system/xbin/ps", "/system/xbin/pstree",
        "/system/xbin/pwd", "/system/xbin/pwdx", "/system/xbin/rdev",
        "/system/xbin/readlink", "/system/xbin/realpath", "/system/xbin/renice",
        "/system/xbin/reset", "/system/xbin/resize", "/system/xbin/restorecon",
        "/system/xbin/rev", "/system/xbin/rm", "/system/xbin/rmdir",
        "/system/xbin/rmmod", "/system/xbin/route", "/system/xbin/run-parts",
        "/system/xbin/runcon", "/system/xbin/rx", "/system/xbin/sed",
        "/system/xbin/selinuxenabled", "/system/xbin/seq",
        "/system/xbin/sestatus", "/system/xbin/setconsole",
        "/system/xbin/setenforce", "/system/xbin/setfiles",
        "/system/xbin/setsebool", "/system/xbin/setserial",
        "/system/xbin/setsid", "/system/xbin/sh", "/system/xbin/sha1sum",
        "/system/xbin/sha256sum", "/system/xbin/sha3sum",
        "/system/xbin/sha512sum", "/system/xbin/sleep", "/system/xbin/sort",
        "/system/xbin/split", "/system/xbin/stat", "/system/xbin/strings",
        "/system/xbin/stty", "/system/xbin/sum", "/system/xbin/swapoff",
        "/system/xbin/swapon", "/system/xbin/sync", "/system/xbin/sysctl",
        "/system/xbin/tac", "/system/xbin/tail", "/system/xbin/tar",
        "/system/xbin/taskset", "/system/xbin/tee", "/system/xbin/telnet",
        "/system/xbin/telnetd", "/system/xbin/test", "/system/xbin/tftp",
        "/system/xbin/tftpd", "/system/xbin/time", "/system/xbin/timeout",
        "/system/xbin/top", "/system/xbin/touch", "/system/xbin/tr",
        "/system/xbin/traceroute", "/system/xbin/true", "/system/xbin/ttysize",
        "/system/xbin/tune2fs", "/system/xbin/umount", "/system/xbin/uname",
        "/system/xbin/uncompress", "/system/xbin/unexpand", "/system/xbin/uniq",
        "/system/xbin/unix2dos", "/system/xbin/unlzma", "/system/xbin/unlzop",
        "/system/xbin/unxz", "/system/xbin/unzip", "/system/xbin/uptime",
        "/system/xbin/usleep", "/system/xbin/uudecode", "/system/xbin/uuencode",
        "/system/xbin/vi", "/system/xbin/watch", "/system/xbin/wc",
        "/system/xbin/wget", "/system/xbin/which", "/system/xbin/whoami",
        "/system/xbin/xargs", "/system/xbin/xz", "/system/xbin/xzcat",
        "/system/xbin/yes",
        "/system/xbin/zcat");
symlink("libGLESv2.so", "/system/lib/libGLESv3.so");
symlink("mksh", "/system/bin/sh");
symlink("mount.exfat", "/system/bin/fsck.exfat",
        "/system/bin/mkfs.exfat");
symlink("toolbox", "/system/bin/cat", "/system/bin/chcon",
        "/system/bin/chmod", "/system/bin/chown", "/system/bin/clear",
        "/system/bin/cmp", "/system/bin/cp", "/system/bin/date",
        "/system/bin/dd", "/system/bin/df", "/system/bin/dmesg",
        "/system/bin/du", "/system/bin/getenforce", "/system/bin/getevent",
        "/system/bin/getprop", "/system/bin/getsebool", "/system/bin/grep",
        "/system/bin/hd", "/system/bin/id", "/system/bin/ifconfig",
        "/system/bin/iftop", "/system/bin/insmod", "/system/bin/ioctl",
        "/system/bin/ionice", "/system/bin/kill", "/system/bin/ln",
        "/system/bin/load_policy", "/system/bin/log", "/system/bin/ls",
        "/system/bin/lsmod", "/system/bin/lsof", "/system/bin/md5",
        "/system/bin/mkdir", "/system/bin/mkswap", "/system/bin/mount",
        "/system/bin/mv", "/system/bin/nandread", "/system/bin/netstat",
        "/system/bin/newfs_msdos", "/system/bin/notify", "/system/bin/printenv",
        "/system/bin/ps", "/system/bin/r", "/system/bin/readlink",
        "/system/bin/renice", "/system/bin/restorecon", "/system/bin/rm",
        "/system/bin/rmdir", "/system/bin/rmmod", "/system/bin/route",
        "/system/bin/runcon", "/system/bin/schedtop", "/system/bin/sendevent",
        "/system/bin/setconsole", "/system/bin/setenforce",
        "/system/bin/setprop", "/system/bin/setsebool", "/system/bin/sleep",
        "/system/bin/smd", "/system/bin/start", "/system/bin/stop",
        "/system/bin/swapoff", "/system/bin/swapon", "/system/bin/sync",
        "/system/bin/top", "/system/bin/touch", "/system/bin/umount",
        "/system/bin/uptime", "/system/bin/vmstat", "/system/bin/watchprops",
        "/system/bin/wipe");
set_metadata_recursive("/system", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/addon.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/bin", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/app_process", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:zygote_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/clatd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:clatd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/debuggerd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:debuggerd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/dhcpcd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/dnsmasq", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dnsmasq_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/drmserver", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:drmserver_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/efsks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/hostapd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:hostapd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/installd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:installd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/keystore", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:keystore_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/ks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mediaserver", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:mediaserver_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mksh", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:shell_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/mtpd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:mtp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/netcfg", "uid", 0, "gid", 3003, "mode", 02750, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/netd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:netd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/ping", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ping_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/pppd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ppp_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/qcks", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:kickstart_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/racoon", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:racoon_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/rild", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:rild_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/run-as", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0750, "capabilities", 0xc0, "selabel", "u:object_r:runas_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/sdcard", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:sdcardd_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/servicemanager", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:servicemanager_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/surfaceflinger", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:surfaceflinger_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/vold", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:vold_exec:s0");
set_metadata("/system/bin/wpa_supplicant", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:wpa_exec:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/dhcpcd", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/etc/dhcpcd/dhcpcd-run-hooks", "uid", 1014, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0550, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:dhcp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/init.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/etc/init.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/etc/ppp", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0555, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:ppp_system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/vendor/etc", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/firmware", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/firmware/keymaster", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib/egl", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/vendor/lib/hw", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/vendor/lib/hw/power.msm8960.so", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/xbin", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/librank", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/procmem", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/procrank", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata("/system/xbin/su", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:su_exec:s0");
show_progress(0.200000, 0);
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
package_extract_dir("system/addon.d", "/system/addon.d");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.sh", "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
package_extract_file("system/bin/backuptool.functions", "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/tmp/backuptool.sh");
set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/tmp/backuptool.functions");
run_program("/tmp/backuptool.sh", "restore");
delete("/system/bin/backuptool.sh");
delete("/system/bin/backuptool.functions");
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
ui_print("Flashing Boot Image...");
package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot");
show_progress(0.100000, 0);
unmount("/data");
unmount("/system");
Thanks!
There is no problem in the Script. I think its the recovery version.
Lotti Development & Business

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes