Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] Download Booster Working!

Tip us?

shortydoggg
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicaust View Post
Here's an updated services.jar, it may or may not work better with AND3. Still no Private Mode, but this one is much closer to stock ATT file than the old one. If anyone has any better results, I'll make this one the primary. It works for me, but as always, play it safe and back your information up first.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/db1kdeirkz44pgz/services.jar
Download Booster works, gps works, private mode and camera are still not working on build AND3.

sugerdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
The updated service.jar also continues to corrupt my camera app and my stock internet app. Would it help if I upload the services.jar file from the AND3 build? Not sure if you have a copy of that one...I have the original copy still, so let me know and I'll put one on dropbox.

galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugerdroid View Post
The updated service.jar also continues to corrupt my camera app and my stock internet app. Would it help if I upload the services.jar file from the AND3 build? Not sure if you have a copy of that one...I have the original copy still, so let me know and I'll put one on dropbox.
I have no clue how to follow the directions in the OP I'm not a rookie I tried 3 times and messed my phone up and note downgraded ance cab Simone please explain a little better/easier

Rakuu
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Is it supposed to work only with the appstore, or should it work on firefox downloads? Downloaded a 150 mb file on ff and it stil wouldnt activate.

shortydoggg
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu View Post
Is it supposed to work only with the appstore, or should it work on firefox downloads? Downloaded a 150 mb file on ff and it stil wouldnt activate.
The download booster's capabilities are very limited, as it only supports HTTP 1.1 protocols only.

http://skp.samsungcsportal.com/integ...en&seq=1043569

Rakuu
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortydoggg View Post
The download booster's capabilities are very limited, as it only supports HTTP 1.1 protocols only.
Thanks for that site, had trouble finding any documentatiom like that, after further testing it seems it supports browser downloads fine it just has to be done through chrome.

Kayotick
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you.

TouchVen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default AND3

Hi guys, any news about AND3?

Rakuu
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Im on AND3 and I was able to just straight up flash v2.2 from the zip in SS, as noted in the thread though you cant get to the hotspot settings anymore as noted in the thread.