Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 47,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Waterproof test Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet

Tip us?

Jozinek
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,960

DONATE TO ME
Default Waterproof test Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet

I got Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet to my hand so i try to test water resistance of this tablet. It pass it without problems, as you can see below on video. After you keep out from water, it take some time to display start react on your finger, but it is only physic. On XPERIA Z2 is start react phone after keep out from water much faster thanks to smaller display...

If i help you, hit thx button. If i help you much, donate to buy new devices...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aredubu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I did a bonehead move yesterday and knocked a can of Pepsi on my tablet yesterday while I was working on my car. Any other tablet, and I would have been out of luck. I poured the soda off, ran the tablet under some fresh water, dried it off, and all was fine.

Maddhouse
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I tested mine in a swimming pool, completely submerged and still working. Being a plumber it is handy to have my tech waterproof because I don't know when my stuff might get wet

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Skybichou
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I use mine in my bath to read comics and watch movies ! Now i stay longer in the bathroom than my wife ! Thank you Sony for ruining my love life
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skybichou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aaa
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I tested it under the shower and in the bath, I mean really submerge it for 2-3 minutes accidentally.
Nothing is broken, everything is good
I bought Z2 phone too after having Z2 tablet for about 1 month.