Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony mw600

Tip us?

fits79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Sony mw600

Can i see the caller id with that bluetooth handsfree if i connected with samsung galaxy s4(I9505)?

And do you suggest me that kind of bluetooth?

I simply want a bluetooth handsfree that it can take apart the earphones and has radio sony mw600 has.

A LOT OF THANKS.

nicknls
Old
(Last edited by nicknls; 5th July 2014 at 09:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
Can i see the caller id with that bluetooth handsfree if i connected with samsung galaxy s4(I9505)?

And do you suggest me that kind of bluetooth?

I simply want a bluetooth handsfree that it can take apart the earphones and has radio sony mw600 has.

A LOT OF THANKS.
Yes you can see who's calling, and if they are in the address book their name will also appear (in Greek too ),otherwise only the phone number, i have this bluetooth handsfree device, i find it very good with great battery time, plus it has the radio that is missing from the S4, whenever you receive a call while the radio is playing, the radio will stop and you can reply to the call.
The best thing is that you can plug any headphones that you want because the ones that are included are really crappy.
You can also connect them with your pc (if you have bluetooth there) and listen music other there, you can have at anytime 3 devices registered, but you can always register more by overwriting the others

Hope i helped.
Nick

fits79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Are you completely sure that is shows the names you are stores in the phone galaxy s4 because i try the mw600 one of my friend and even at numbers i have stores at my phone it show ONLY NUMBERS NOT NAMES so....

You have installed any app at your samsung galaxy s4 to show the names at mw600 headset?

cjhaveri79
Old
(Last edited by cjhaveri79; 21st July 2014 at 07:33 AM.) Reason: Added more details.
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sony MW600 Connection Problems with Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi - I have Sony MW600 Bluetooth headset, which I used to connect with my S2 and worked very well. After upgrading my phone to S4, I am not able to pair my MW600 with S4. The device doesn't appear in the list when I scan. It still works with my S2.

Update: After the post I received on my reply, I searched on net on how to connect with MW600 as I thought I might be doing something wrong. The last time I connected this device to a phone was almost 2 years ago. And it turned out to be my mistake,

I am able to connect my MW600 Bluetooth head set with Samsung Galaxy S4.

Sorry for the confusion.

fits79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
I believe you do something completely wrong.

I have test the mw600 of my friend to mine s4 and is paired it normally but it doesn't appear the names it callied me at the mw600 even i have it at contact list of my phone.

cjhaveri79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Able to

Quote:
Originally Posted by fits79 View Post
I believe you do something completely wrong.

I have test the mw600 of my friend to mine s4 and is paired it normally but it doesn't appear the names it callied me at the mw600 even i have it at contact list of my phone.
Update: After the post I received on my reply, I searched on net on how to connect with MW600 as I thought I might be doing something wrong. The last time I connected this device to a phone was almost 2 years ago. And it turned out to be my mistake,

I am able to connect my MW600 Bluetooth head set with Samsung Galaxy S4.

Sorry for the confusion.

fits79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
So now you paired please check if you see the names of the contacts you have on your s4 at the mw600 because to my friend mw600 it doesn't simply shows the number it called.