How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help with LG G2 SEA

OP lucasd28

11th April 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
I have a SEA D802 32gb ,on cloudystock 1.3,and i want to go back to stock but i dont remember what was my stock firmware
Is there any method to discover the firmware by IMEI ? I dont want to brick my phone by installing the wrong one
Last edited by lucasd28; 12th April 2014 at 12:56 AM.
12th April 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28

I have a SEA D802 32gb ,on cloudystock 1.3,and i want to go back to stock but i dont remember what was my stock firmware
Is there any method to discover the firmware by IMEI ? I dont want to brick my phone by installing the wrong one

12th April 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,501

2,538 posts
More
I remember there was an lg related website which if you put your imei after the / it would tell you which firmware it's suppose to be on or download the kdz for I'll poke around see if I can find it

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28

I think it was this one hxxp://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just replace the xxxxxxxx with your imei

The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

I remember there was an lg related website which if you put your imei after the / it would tell you which firmware it's suppose to be on or download the kdz for I'll poke around see if I can find it

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I think it was this one hxxp://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just replace the xxxxxxxx with your imei

Thanks,it worked!
For anyone with the same problem as I was,the file is: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downlo...D80220A_00.kdz
13th April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
More
Does it really matter whether you install a, b, c etc.? I tried most of them and didn't see any issues running either one.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I upgraded to kitkat via OTA. But due to audio noise problem I am looking to revert back to jellybean.
my phone previously had D80210F-SEA-XX (32GB). I can't find the JB .kdz flash file for my phone. I have come across D80210F-SEA-XX for 16GB but i cnt find the one for 32GB. Can someone here direct me to the link?
LG's csmg website only gives download link for the kitkat firmware of my phone.
21st July 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #7  
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 98

484 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizy.13

I upgraded to kitkat via OTA. But due to audio noise problem I am looking to revert back to jellybean.
my phone previously had D80210F-SEA-XX (32GB). I can't find the JB .kdz flash file for my phone. I have come across D80210F-SEA-XX for 16GB but i cnt find the one for 32GB. Can someone here direct me to the link?
LG's csmg website only gives download link for the kitkat firmware of my phone.

Voila! We both got same phone (32gb) and firmware! By any chance , did you find d80210f-sea-xx 32gb firmware ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread