Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with LG G2 SEA

Tip us?

lucasd28
Old
(Last edited by lucasd28; 11th April 2014 at 11:56 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Help with LG G2 SEA

I have a SEA D802 32gb ,on cloudystock 1.3,and i want to go back to stock but i dont remember what was my stock firmware
Is there any method to discover the firmware by IMEI ? I dont want to brick my phone by installing the wrong one

lucasd28
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28 View Post
I have a SEA D802 32gb ,on cloudystock 1.3,and i want to go back to stock but i dont remember what was my stock firmware
Is there any method to discover the firmware by IMEI ? I dont want to brick my phone by installing the wrong one

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1143
I remember there was an lg related website which if you put your imei after the / it would tell you which firmware it's suppose to be on or download the kdz for I'll poke around see if I can find it

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd28 View Post
I think it was this one hxxp://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just replace the xxxxxxxx with your imei

The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lucasd28
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
I remember there was an lg related website which if you put your imei after the / it would tell you which firmware it's suppose to be on or download the kdz for I'll poke around see if I can find it

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I think it was this one hxxp://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just replace the xxxxxxxx with your imei

Thanks,it worked!
For anyone with the same problem as I was,the file is: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downlo...D80220A_00.kdz

bukmba
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Does it really matter whether you install a, b, c etc.? I tried most of them and didn't see any issues running either one.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

faizy.13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I upgraded to kitkat via OTA. But due to audio noise problem I am looking to revert back to jellybean.
my phone previously had D80210F-SEA-XX (32GB). I can't find the JB .kdz flash file for my phone. I have come across D80210F-SEA-XX for 16GB but i cnt find the one for 32GB. Can someone here direct me to the link?
LG's csmg website only gives download link for the kitkat firmware of my phone.

Chairmansaab
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizy.13 View Post
I upgraded to kitkat via OTA. But due to audio noise problem I am looking to revert back to jellybean.
my phone previously had D80210F-SEA-XX (32GB). I can't find the JB .kdz flash file for my phone. I have come across D80210F-SEA-XX for 16GB but i cnt find the one for 32GB. Can someone here direct me to the link?
LG's csmg website only gives download link for the kitkat firmware of my phone.
Voila! We both got same phone (32gb) and firmware! By any chance , did you find d80210f-sea-xx 32gb firmware ?

Galaxy SII with Neatrom JB and Apolo's kernel -- Smooth as Butter

" God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Can you please donate me one?

Press Thanks if my post is helpful

Install dropbox from my referrel link , We will both get 500mb FREE!