FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q] update 4.18.401.4

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By eyesoftsys, Member on 14th May 2014, 07:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th July 2014, 05:15 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post i can't get back my radio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypreserator

Thanks,apparently update itself turner it on

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

pllease someone help me, i got a problem:
i do this update i try to flash repacked xm kernel.Problem is when flash back stock boot.img from this update my hox can find radio signal..
enyone thanks in a front
 
 
20th July 2014, 06:36 PM |#12  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 10,490
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beksi

pllease someone help me, i got a problem:
i do this update i try to flash repacked xm kernel.Problem is when flash back stock boot.img from this update my hox can find radio signal..
enyone thanks in a front

You need the matching stock modules too ! A kernel exist on 2 things.....

1: the boot.img
2: the modules

So now you are missing either 1
21st July 2014, 06:43 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

You need the matching stock modules too ! A kernel exist on 2 things.....

1: the boot.img
2: the modules

So now you are missing either 1

Thank you so much, but where to find module.From this update, need to extract or???
21st July 2014, 10:44 AM |#14  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 10,490
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beksi

Thank you so much, but where to find module.From this update, need to extract or???

Restore your stock rom + boot.img than you have the matching modules + boot.img.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes