Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[port/mod] akshayjelly 4.2.2

OP swhackeristahsan

11th May 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #21  
Brian_SGW_CM9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Upload your systemui then we can port

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

here you go
this is a custom rom for s5301 though, but i think not much system modification was made, just removal of bloatware and deodex
it's still gonna work right?
and thanks for porting, btw how long is it gonna take? thanks thanks thanks
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.93 MB, 12 views)
11th May 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #22  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 500
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9

here you go
this is a custom rom for s5301 though, but i think not much system modification was made, just removal of bloatware and deodex
it's still gonna work right?
and thanks for porting, btw how long is it gonna take? thanks thanks thanks

Yea it will work
My friend or myself will upload the links in the phone threads
Can u post a link here for xda thread for ur phone

Also i cant exactly tell u the time it will take actually maybe a week maybe less i dunno


Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #23  
ultimat3m3's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
here is the systemui.apk not deodex from pure stock rom http://www.datafilehost.com/d/25622a4f
11th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #24  
Brian_SGW_CM9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Yea it will work
My friend or myself will upload the links in the phone threads
Can u post a link here for xda thread for ur phone

Also i cant exactly tell u the time it will take actually maybe a week maybe less i dunno


Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

thanks mate

the index of s5301:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706316
15th May 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #25  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 500
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9

thanks mate

the index of s5301:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706316

Sorry but i cant exactly port this one it wil be very difficult but i can make/port another themed mod if u want
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimat3m3

here is the systemui.apk not deodex from pure stock rom http://www.datafilehost.com/d/25622a4f

Deodexed systemui would be required for the purpose

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9

thanks mate

the index of s5301:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706316

Yo try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52679082

Not this systemui but with stock modified changed toggles and icons
This will definitely work if systemui u posted was deodexed
just need to see if icons scaled properly
Post a screenshot in tht thread.
Do make a backup just in case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #26  
ultimat3m3's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Awesome thanks sir ill try metroui
7th July 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #27  
arfhel09's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag caloocan city
Thanks Meter: 4
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
If someone could port this to galaxy pocket plus that would be great
21st July 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #28  
bvrraju's Avatar
Member
Flag andrapradesh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Wat this? No network icon no data connection icon

Sent from my GT-S5282
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405919316393.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	2862652  
21st July 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #29  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 500
 
949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrraju

Wat this? No network icon no data connection icon

Sent from my GT-S5282

i think its suppose to be like that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
akshayjelly, galaxy star, gt-s5280, gt-s5282
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes