Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZTE Grand SII LTE (S291) - ROOT , RECOVERY, install GApps

Tip us?

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qubuqu View Post
May I know how to return from Chi. CWMod. recovery v6.xxx to official zte recovery before flash official b10 rom from zte?
Thanks!

Sent from my U9200E using XDA Free mobile app
yes,you can click the third choice on the right site

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405853609785.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	2861071  
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jozco313
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
EDIT: REUPLOADED IMAGES

hope this solve the problem

ah zek
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo1607 View Post
so i make my phone shutdown by clicking the first button in cinese root program. then i want to install drivers for my android but it doesn't work. what driver i have to install? with the usb drivertool i can't instal anything. and when i go in mysettings "gesion de peripheriques" (i dont know how it is called in english...) i have an adroid device in conflict. i click on update with internet, but it can't update. please help me....
I think MCarek has summarised the steps already. According to what you wrote, you seem to install drivers after clicking the first button of the program.
What I did was the other way round. I plugged in the phone (the phone is on) to PC, installed the drivers. After that, opened rooting program, clicked the first button. The phone then restarted. This was how I rooted my phone.
Best of luck!

lolo1607
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah zek View Post
I think MCarek has summarised the steps already. According to what you wrote, you seem to install drivers after clicking the first button of the program.
What I did was the other way round. I plugged in the phone (the phone is on) to PC, installed the drivers. After that, opened rooting program, clicked the first button. The phone then restarted. This was how I rooted my phone.
Best of luck!
sorry im not explaining correctly. i do exactly like the instructions. i plug my phone to computer, put it in debugging mode and in install driver mode. i install drivers. i reboot the computer. i start the chinese root file. i click the first butoon. but nothing happen on my phone, it does not reboot. i do the same on my laptop, and there, when i click the first button in chinese file, my phone vibrate and stop. but it doesn't reboot. in driver pannel (the screen where you see your peripherics), i see that i have a android that doesn't have corerct driver. but i can't install any ,even by Microsoft update online. this is why i asked what driver i have to install?
to restart the phone, i need to remove batery and replace it.
thanks.

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
sorry im not explaining correctly. i do exactly like the instructions. i plug my phone to computer, put it in debugging mode and in install driver mode. i install drivers. i reboot the computer. i start the chinese root file. i click the first butoon. but nothing happen on my phone, it does not reboot. i do the same on my laptop, and there, when i click the first button in chinese file, my phone vibrate and stop. but it doesn't reboot. in driver pannel (the screen where you see your peripherics), i see that i have a android that doesn't have corerct driver. but i can't install any ,even by Microsoft update online. this is why i asked what driver i have to install?
thanks.
I have these two drivers in my computer.May be you can download and install JOIN ME from http://joinme.ztems.com/,then connect your pnone to your computer again and it should install driver for you.please make sure you have chose USB debugging on.and I haven't tried this before.

5KKKKK
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405938113007.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	2862980  

ah zek
Old
Thanks Meter 1

My friend, this sounds like it's beyond me. Hope someone else's suggestions work for you

eslopeza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rom NFC asset

Hi, I am looking for a rom with NFC asset and it works for ZTE-S291. Please it is important. Thank you

5KKKKK
Old
(Last edited by 5KKKKK; Yesterday at 06:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Default Here is cwm6.0.4.9,english version

If you need English CWM6.0.49 version,please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post54300790