Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asus Zenfone 6 T00G JB 4.3

Tip us?

sgsI9003
Old
Thanks Meter 172
This guys show how to root zenfone 5 & 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCU0jXZvEtU
Samsung galaxy i9003, ZCKPL GB 2.3.6, call recording working perfectly on this stock rom
CAR BLUETOOTH is buggy on all GB roms Car BT ask permission to access phone book every time, if given access it hangs.
Pressing the thanks button is better than saying thanks.

haybat
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_taresh View Post
try towelroot by geohot
already tried, and failed...
btw the easiest method right now is using demo mode root version...

Fakhrul12
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Guyz, May I ask if I could flash the newer stock rom? Such as higher number than the current I'm having right now.

T00G_WW_user_1.11.40.1_20140420

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"a right person but in a wrong place and a wrong time makes all the differences in the world"

jamesone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy plz help me! to change the rom to international rom

hello guys! i accidentally upgrade to the latest CN firmware via OTA. i want to change the rom to WW but it's won let me flash any rom beside CN rom. i had tried to flash many rom via adb sideload and it's always fail when verifying the package. so if you guide know how to flash rom in other way beside adb sideload plz tell me cuz i really want to use international rom. i can do nothing with CN rom. Plz help me!

Fakhrul12
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I think try opening the .zip file that you're already downloaded to see if there was another .zip file innit. Then when in recovery type adb devices to check and connect. Then type adb sideload 'filename'.zip

"a right person but in a wrong place and a wrong time makes all the differences in the world"

The Following User Says Thank You to Fakhrul12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamesone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhrul12 View Post
I think try opening the .zip file that you're already downloaded to see if there was another .zip file innit. Then when in recovery type adb devices to check and connect. Then type adb sideload 'filename'.zip

i already did that with many rom but still fail, and now i have no idea. plz guys help me!!!

krsnaone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default zenfone 6 root

Quote:
Originally Posted by billk6969 View Post
Hi Guys and Gals,

Well I have spent the past 5 hours searching the site for a root that would work on this new device, with no avail. I have tried a few of the one click type root software available, but no luck. I have searched google and youtube and there is absolutely nothing out there on how to root this device.

I would appreciate any help that you might be able to offer me.

Sincerely,

Bill
hye Bill and others facing the above situation and without responsibility on my part I have been able to root my Zenfone 6 with this zenfone root.apk (the app is not mine just found it searching the net same as you

Kindly follow the instructions in the app after installing and do remember to turn off all internet connections prior to rooting; good luck
Attached Files
File Type: apk zenfone root.apk - [Click for QR Code] (8.69 MB, 38 views)