I have an Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) and last week I thought lets install some ported S5 apps. Well some of them were working but unfortenely most of them weren't. Had alot of crashes and my phone was unusable, so I decided to restore back to the original software.
Before I installed all those S5 apps I made an complete backup using CWM Recovery (Version 126.96.36.199). Now when I the restore completed without errors I constant get errors:
- The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Google Play-services has stopped.
- Google Partner Setup has stopped.
Those errors return in 1 second after clicking away......
Also after some minutes the phone kinda reboots.. The Samsung Boot Logo shows up but that "reboot" is done after 5-10 seconds. And without any need of entering SIM-Code.
I've tried many options:
- Clean install the firmware (works but then i've lost all my data
- Advanced restore of sd-ext but then it won't restore anything...... Because when I wipe data/factory reset the following error shows up:
-- Wiping data...
E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]
Data wipe complete.
- Tried wipe Dalviks Cache
- Tried mounting sd_ext (also mounted any other option just to be sure) and used AROMA FileManager to acces my files but no acces to sd_ext....
If I trie to restore again the following error shows u:
.android_secure.img not found. Skipping restore of sd/card/.android_secure
The issue is that I can get my phone working without errors, but then I've lost ALL my data like photos/videos etc...
A clean install isn't a problem as long I can get my data back, app data like data from games isn't an issue.
OS KitKat 4.4.2 (I9505XXUFNB8_I9505PHNFNB3_PHN)
Rooted with: CF Auto Root jflte
Thanks in advance for your help!