Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] ParanoidAndroid 4+

Tip us?

dijipo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbychauhan View Post
Ya Flash it via Fastboot if u have mounting issue, though I have just checked i dont have any mentioned issue in 4.43 no fix required for me, as I did a clean install wiped everything except External sd card
Please do a Clean install wipe system and data and everything too
The problem was that I simply couldn't do a factory reset... I ended up flashing a stock FTF, rooting that, installing another recovery and using that to flash the ROM. It seems that CWM doesn't like my phone. Anyways it's working perfectly now

Thanks for the help

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 545
Can Someone Suggest How to use App to SD Feature, as I have already activated App Moving..

But Still unable to Move Apps..

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

B1nny
Old
Thanks Meter 548

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Can Someone Suggest How to use App to SD Feature, as I have already activated App Moving..

<image>

But Still unable to Move Apps..

<image>

As far as I'm aware it's not possible to move every app to the SD-card. This was the case back when Android originally supported it though, I don't know if PA simply ported over the old way of moving apps to the SD-card or if they've completely re-written it.

"However, if you put any trust in Benchmark Scores you could use them
to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance" - Chainfire

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHanss View Post
4.4 RC2 is up.

Changelog

Honami specific:

- Add app2sd support
Then what about this?

The Following User Says Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

B1nny
Old
Thanks Meter 548

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Then what about this?

I'm not denying the fact that PA on the Honami supports it, I'm talking about the way PA handles the moving to the SD-card. Check this out and read the first paragraph.

If PA respects those rules and Facebook does not have this option set it means you cannot move the Facebook application to your SD-card. Check some other apps as well and see if those can be moved to the SD-card.

"However, if you put any trust in Benchmark Scores you could use them
to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance" - Chainfire
The Following User Says Thank You to B1nny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nny View Post
I'm not denying the fact that PA on the Honami supports it, I'm talking about the way PA handles the moving to the SD-card. Check this out and read the first paragraph.

If PA respects those rules and Facebook does not have this option set it means you cannot move the Facebook application to your SD-card. Check some other apps as well and see if those can be moved to the SD-card.
not a single App can be moved not only FB, thats why I was asking as @SuperHanss had put that feature in the build then how to use it

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Ok my Apologies @all.. The apps under On SD Card Tab can be moved to SD Card..