Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,530 Members 42,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from DHO: Vanir has arrived on the TF700

[ROM] Vanir/Commotio TF700

Tip us?
 
55Pegasus
Old
#11  
55Pegasus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 357
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central California
WOW, I just seen this. Vanir soon to be on my TF700 as well as my N7 and soon on my G2. Thanks DHO.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 55Pegasus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ghenarys
Old
(Last edited by ghenarys; 5th June 2014 at 08:06 AM.)
#12  
ghenarys's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 523
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Morigny (near Paris)
Dock SDcard is not read.
It's detected when plug or unplug but not seen by any app.

Edit : Dock SDcard OK after new install.
Great rom ! Thx for it.
GalaxyS3 pebble blue (16Gb + µSD 64Gb) - Android 4.4
Asus TF700T grey (64Gb + µSD 64Gb + SD 64Gb) - Android 4.4
 
DHO
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Posts: 401
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghenarys View Post
Dock SDcard is not read.
It's detected when plug or unplug but not seen by any app.

Edit : Dock SDcard OK after new install.
Great rom ! Thx for it.
Glad it's working

Works for me
Developer for Team Vanir
Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako, Flo, Deb, GS4 vzw/att/tmo, i605, T0ltetmo, T0lteatt
Also supporting: Hercules, Maserati. Jewel, Vigor, i9300/i9305, d3att/spr/tmo/vzw, m7att/tmo/vzw, e975, 980, and more coming
Request for Recognized Developer Status Rejected
The Following User Says Thank You to DHO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AJM-hackers
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHO View Post
Hey @DHO I'm going to finally unlock my bootloader for your ROM as it's probably the best on the tf700. Just wondering if it was compatible with F2FS or whether you plan to integrate it. Also are there plans for pie?
N5 w/ Uber Kernel and Purity Cl3kener builds
TF700 w/ SlimKat
 
DHO
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Posts: 401
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJM-hackers View Post
Hey @DHO I'm going to finally unlock my bootloader for your ROM as it's probably the best on the tf700. Just wondering if it was compatible with F2FS or whether you plan to integrate it. Also are there plans for pie?
Vanir + the kernel is fully F2FS compliant, but I have not tried implementing it on tf700... mainly b/c I do not have the time to backup and properly test. If you want to guinea pig I can whip out a build.

Or users can make a few tweaks to enable it (since the system is okay with it)
Developer for Team Vanir
Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako, Flo, Deb, GS4 vzw/att/tmo, i605, T0ltetmo, T0lteatt
Also supporting: Hercules, Maserati. Jewel, Vigor, i9300/i9305, d3att/spr/tmo/vzw, m7att/tmo/vzw, e975, 980, and more coming
Request for Recognized Developer Status Rejected
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DHO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AJM-hackers
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHO View Post
Vanir + the kernel is fully F2FS compliant, but I have not tried implementing it on tf700... mainly b/c I do not have the time to backup and properly test. If you want to guinea pig I can whip out a build.

Or users can make a few tweaks to enable it (since the system is okay with it)
Sure, I'll guinea pig it . I don't want to use the other switch method in the forum method because I want to keep the stock commotio kernel because it's probably the best on the tf700.
N5 w/ Uber Kernel and Purity Cl3kener builds
TF700 w/ SlimKat
 
AJM-hackers
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHO View Post
Vanir + the kernel is fully F2FS compliant, but I have not tried implementing it on tf700... mainly b/c I do not have the time to backup and properly test. If you want to guinea pig I can whip out a build.

Or users can make a few tweaks to enable it (since the system is okay with it)
I saw some commits in the changelog? Does it have F2FS-all already built in now?
N5 w/ Uber Kernel and Purity Cl3kener builds
TF700 w/ SlimKat
 
DHO
Old
#18  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 688
Posts: 401
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJM-hackers View Post
I saw some commits in the changelog? Does it have F2FS-all already built in now?
I still have not tried... the bones are there....

I need more time
Developer for Team Vanir
Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako, Flo, Deb, GS4 vzw/att/tmo, i605, T0ltetmo, T0lteatt
Also supporting: Hercules, Maserati. Jewel, Vigor, i9300/i9305, d3att/spr/tmo/vzw, m7att/tmo/vzw, e975, 980, and more coming
Request for Recognized Developer Status Rejected
 
AJM-hackers
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHO View Post
I still have not tried... the bones are there....

I need more time
Thanks for the heads up take all the time you need. So just to confirm, there's no way of keeping the commotio kernel whilst f2fs?
N5 w/ Uber Kernel and Purity Cl3kener builds
TF700 w/ SlimKat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes