Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,984 Members 45,638 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT success] Pipo M6pro

Tip us?

gmincca
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up [ROOT success] Pipo M6pro

Hi,

I found a working souce of usb adb driver (after many tries and fails) at: http://minix.com.hk/downfile/RK_DriverAssitant.zip
it comes with an installer which works!
After this a basic script provided for an easy installation of supersu and busybox:
search for RK3188_ROOT (or use http://www.mediafire.com/download/dz..._ROOT_Tool.zip)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gmincca For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ghosty69
Old
(Last edited by ghosty69; 20th January 2014 at 11:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks please rar password ? RK3188_ROOT ok i find it Thanks

JayLong76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question question

Any pointers for an extremely new user? this is my first device -M6pro- and I'm quite attached to it, but I can't backup nor install many apps on the SD, so I kinda want to root it, but I don't know the first thing about this, just installed the drivers directly from pipo.cn and don't know whats next. Also, It's not like Pipo is very popular around, so i know there won't be any easy rooting apps like huauei or HTC models have :P

JayLong76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Success!!!

Just rooted it, worked the fourth time, since i didn't met a few prerequisites, but once i got the hang of it, it went smoothly! thanks!!

JayLong76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default well---

Got the official kitkat update from pipo and it works nicely. problem is, the root method doesn't works anymore.

UUK3
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLong76 View Post
Got the official kitkat update from pipo and it works nicely. problem is, the root method doesn't works anymore.
KitKat update??? Maybe you can post the link to the download?
Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 // Resurrection Remix ICS 9+

papgr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks you very mach please rar password?

JayLong76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UUK3 View Post
KitKat update??? Maybe you can post the link to the download?

uh... can't post links, but it's the newest one in the pipo chinese website, on the support section of the m6pro 3g

after upgrading I cannot use sparky's method anymore, nor flash anything, since the recovery mode seems to be lacking a few options. contacted Pipo but so far I haven't got an answer about rooting it, only the boilerplate "all our tablets come unrooted"

trivilincho
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks you, please password RK3188_ROOT_Tool.zip

Tags
root pipo m6pro