Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware

[D2LTE/Verz][22.07>>SOKP-MS-04-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Tip us?

Ryezen
Old
Thanks Meter 31
If I close all the tabs in the stock browser and then open it, I get the attached error.
~~ Ryezen

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryezen View Post
If I close all the tabs in the stock browser and then open it, I get the attached error.
I get that on occasion also. I find sometimes it works by just refreshing it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP

slvfox
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
I also get the same issue on occasion. The only way I found to correct it is to try again later.

pyrite123
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
LOL, not sure if that was intended as sarcasm, but toast messages are the little popup messages that let you know something has happened (e.g. an app has been granted superuser permissions).

If you weren't being sarcastic and your toast notifications aren't working for some reason, you could check the superuser log in the phone settings area and see if "Key Chain" appears as something that was granted permissions. A couple of things that appear in there for me that I haven't seen in previous Android versions/ROMs, but the only one that mildly concerns me is Key Chain, as it interacts with password/certificate info.
"Massages" and then there is "Messages"

Lehocki
Old
(Last edited by Lehocki; 20th July 2014 at 03:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Does anyone have problems with gMap? I can't open it, it keeps telling me " Google Maps stopped working". I cleared cache, I uninstalled reinstalled did a restart in between tried a few times, just can't get it to work
Also I can't get Google search to work properly

slvfox
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehocki View Post
Does anyone have problems with gMap? I can't open it, it keeps telling me " Google Maps stopped working". I cleared cache, I uninstalled reinstalled did a restart in between tried a few times, just can't get it to work
Just tried it and it opened and lock right on. Faster than usual.

Ryezen
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Getting some issues when using Google Maps navigation and Bluetooth music at same time. Either phone gets so laggy it's difficult to even use, or it spontaneously reboots. Anyone know if this is a problem for other 4.4.4. ROMs as well?
~~ Ryezen

sbattosai
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Is this rom exfat compatible? I am having some issues with a few roms not exfat friendly.... I would prefer flashing a rom able to recognize my ext SD card... Thanks

ShapesBlue
Old
Thanks Meter 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattosai View Post
Is this rom exfat compatible? I am having some issues with a few roms not exfat friendly.... I would prefer flashing a rom able to recognize my ext SD card... Thanks
My 64gb external SD card is formatted exfat and works just fine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP
The Following User Says Thank You to ShapesBlue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SotYPL
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Getting some issues when using Google Maps navigation and Bluetooth music at same time. Either phone gets so laggy it's difficult to even use, or it spontaneously reboots. Anyone know if this is a problem for other 4.4.4. ROMs as well?
It's thermal throttle. Disable it from Trickster Mod and it will be gone. I had this issue on SOKP and SlimKat but didn't have any random reboot on SlimKat yet and had 1-2 per day on SOKP.