Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A][Discussion]OptimusG3 Rom

Tip us?

HighlanderZA
Old
Thanks Meter 4139
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdunn View Post
Search on Play doesn't find Llama, have another name? Thanks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ab.Llama&hl=en

Mods for Pardus Thread
Pardus Q&A Thread
See below for the other stuff!!!

LG G2 D802
One of the D802 ROMs from xda
Nexus 7 3G 32GB 2012
Rom: Rooted Stock KK
Galaxy S2 (The greatest phone ever made by Samsung) - Retired/Resting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HighlanderZA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shomispc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys,

Will this rom be available for G Pro 2 anytime soon?

Thanks

loubar22
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Good morning every one ! I got my g2 3 days ago, and flashed this rom yesterday, so here's a little "problem" about the battery ! It drains really REALLY fast when I play games and the phone heats too much, and also when browsing ! But when it's locked and I use my Bluetooth headset for the music, it stays like in 90 % forever... But when i play or browse it goes down very fast ! Now like i got it 3 days ago I don't really know the battery life, but other people say like they have 1 day or two... So i'm bit jealous lol and worried... Thanks in advance
1 2 3 Viva Algeria

orsi1023
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default D800- ATT - SMS issue and LTE

1. The default SMS app that comes with this ROM lags and freezes. I downloaded STOCK sms from the play store and it seems to work but has its moments as well. I would rather not have to use that if I can get the default one to work.

Also, is there anyway to get ability to customize text tones for contacts? Like contact A: one sound and Contact B: another sound for text tones. Before I rooted and downloaded any ROMS there was that option with stock, would be nice to have it again.

2. LTE doesnt show. I followed the instructions and changed out the build prop country code to from COM to US and still don't have LTE. I found the LTEconfigs.apk and tried to delete but doesn't give me the option.

Last thing... I have 2 stock camera APPs - one is tan and the other is blue. How would I remove one?

Other than these couple small issues, really enjoying this ROM

prowsterz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by orsi1023 View Post
1. The default SMS app that comes with this ROM lags and freezes. I downloaded STOCK sms from the play store and it seems to work but has its moments as well. I would rather not have to use that if I can get the default one to work.

Also, is there anyway to get ability to customize text tones for contacts? Like contact A: one sound and Contact B: another sound for text tones. Before I rooted and downloaded any ROMS there was that option with stock, would be nice to have it again.

2. LTE doesnt show. I followed the instructions and changed out the build prop country code to from COM to US and still don't have LTE. I found the LTEconfigs.apk and tried to delete but doesn't give me the option.

Last thing... I have 2 stock camera APPs - one is tan and the other is blue. How would I remove one?

Other than these couple small issues, really enjoying this ROM
The SMS app if fine for me.
To edit individual contact ringtones, open up the contacts app then find the contact you want to change the ringtone for and open that contact.In the top right corner is a pencil icon, tap that to edit the contact. Scroll down past the name, number, e-mail, address, and group. After the group is the ringtone. Change the ringtone to change it for just that contact.

I can't get LTE to work either.

To remove one of the camera apps, download Link2SD from the play store. Then find the app name within the Link2SD app. Click on it and there is an option to uninstall it. You must have root as it is a system app. I would recommend keeping the blue icon camera as it is the modded one (which is better).

orsi1023
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowsterz View Post
The SMS app if fine for me.
To edit individual contact ringtones, open up the contacts app then find the contact you want to change the ringtone for and open that contact.In the top right corner is a pencil icon, tap that to edit the contact. Scroll down past the name, number, e-mail, address, and group. After the group is the ringtone. Change the ringtone to change it for just that contact.

I can't get LTE to work either.

To remove one of the camera apps, download Link2SD from the play store. Then find the app name within the Link2SD app. Click on it and there is an option to uninstall it. You must have root as it is a system app. I would recommend keeping the blue icon camera as it is the modded one (which is better).
I'll try the stock SMS out again. Ringtones for the contacts isn't the issue. With the Stock firmware on the G2 you can have different Text tones or notifications tones for each contact, instead of having a standard tone for all text messages.

I was using ES file explorer and it wasn't letting me delete the Camera, but downloaded ROOT explorer was able to remove extra camera. Deleted blue, didn't know there was a difference between the two. Oh well...

eldani25
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question CDMA

3g works on CDMA model ls980 sprint?

el 3g funciona en CDMA en el modelo ls980 sprint?

Tags
optimus, optimusg3, q&a