Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 49,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cube Talk 9X Review - Best Tablet Ever from a Chinese Brand

Tip us?

thangcuoi
Old
Thanks Meter 53
http://mikecanex.wordpress.com/2014/...the-big-fraud/

Still looks pretty good.
A home and meeting place for gTablet owners on Facebook @facebook.com/gTabletOwners.
Sick of Viewsonic taking your money then ignore you? Register your boycott @Boycott Viewsonic.

mirio
Old
(Last edited by mirio; 16th July 2014 at 07:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thangcuoi View Post
It is a HUGE fraud. I bought tablet for my self and it is NOT as advertised. Here is why:

Antutu benchmark scores around 27000, not 41000. CPU-Z says that ARM Cortex-A7 clock speed is 1,66GHz, not 2,0 GHz. Screen is 1969 x 1536, not 2048 x 1536 and dpi is 264 not 326 as is stated on official website - http://www.cube-tablet.com/news/cube-talk-9-tablet-pc/ And on top of all that I am not able to insert MicroSD card into slot - when I try to push it in, it always jumps immiadetelly out...

If you hate being lied to (nad I REALLY do) do NOT buy anything from Cube, because they simply take customer for a fool...

thangcuoi
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirio View Post
It is a HUGE fraud. I bought tablet for my self and it is NOT as advertised. Here is why:

If you hate being lied to (nad I REALLY do) do NOT buy anything from Cube, because they simply take customer for a fool...
Oh, I do. I really do. In this case, I'm ordering it on a friend behalf, and I know of the fraud before hand. Plus, I could not find another tablet with the same or better specs in the same price bracket.

I have recently canceled an order for the (Star S5) G9000 over at DX.com. The specs was 2GB RAM and 3800mAh battery, but the real spec is 1GB RAM and 2800mAh battery. I only found out about it a few weeks after placing the order. I completely understand your feeling of "being cheated".
A home and meeting place for gTablet owners on Facebook @facebook.com/gTabletOwners.
Sick of Viewsonic taking your money then ignore you? Register your boycott @Boycott Viewsonic.

BamaPanda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello.

I read mostly here ...great forum.

I would like to have accurate measurements on this tablet, length and height only ...thinness is obvious.

With the new thin bezels we are seeing on many new tabs, I am hoping this 9.7" is close in size to my Pipo M8 Pro.

Thanks

bluefish007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaPanda View Post
Hello.

I read mostly here ...great forum.

I would like to have accurate measurements on this tablet, length and height only ...thinness is obvious.

With the new thin bezels we are seeing on many new tabs, I am hoping this 9.7" is close in size to my Pipo M8 Pro.

Thanks
you've asked this question in freaktab forum. Is not it enough, if you put the question in one forum?

BamaPanda
Old
(Last edited by BamaPanda; Yesterday at 11:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefish007 View Post
you've asked this question in freaktab forum. Is not it enough, if you put the question in one forum?
Yes, I did.

I hope there is not a rule I am breaking.

I have found that many times it takes a LONG time to get an answer, so I thought two different place ...same question, might speed things up.

So do you have the answer to my question.

Thanks

Edit. Got my answer ....236x170. Same size as my Pro, only thinner. Sweet!
Tags
cube talk 9x, mali-450mp, octa-core, retina display, u65gt