Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help (can't boot back into the os)

Tip us?

donutkidd
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_viado View Post
Its stuck on the lg logo

when i plug it in to my computer it does't recognize the phone

i can only go to download mode

is my phone fully bricked
I'm in a similar case right now but I can't enter recovery mode, I can get into download mode but computer doesn't recognize my phone. I was last on 4.2.2 and I accidentally flash the wrong rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to donutkidd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dishnet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_viado View Post
@kintwofan i got it booted up. all i needed to do is push the laf.img file to the phone through cwm. then i turned off the phone and tried to boot it up in download mode. and surprisingly it recognize the phone in download mode. then i lg flash back to jellybean using the tot file. now its up and running. thanks for helping me out. where can i go to donate to you. but i have one last problem i cant update to kitkat. when i click on check for system update it says the phone is not registered yet.also the knock on does not work anymore. i even factory data reseted it and it was the same thing
@phillip_viado what location or in what folder in the phone did you located the laf.img? Im having the same issue and is driving me crazy

dishnet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet View Post
@phillip_viado what location or in what folder in the phone did you located the laf.img? Im having the same issue and is driving me crazy

cairui505
Old
Thanks Meter 0
use the tot tool..

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tufoz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
same problem here..

d955 on 4.4.2 but bootloop after installing font pack.. any idea to save the phone without losing the datas and settings?

Mildromeda
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
I did the same I have the sprint variant used freedom flex like an idiot didn't read my phone doesn't work in DM BUT!!! I can push via adb but when I try to flash Roms it doesn't work but the iroot kit Kat root works. After I got it into twrp I noticed the internal was wiped so system data all those folders are empty so I'm wondering what files should I push?
A certain ROM or maybe the stock recovery any suggestions

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Yeah check out the forum on how to return to stock. You guys have the easier method with the tot files and tool. The thread is in the general section.

sporezu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bootloop issue fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat View Post
Yeah check out the forum on how to return to stock. You guys have the easier method with the tot files and tool. The thread is in the general section.
Restore upgrade errors with the Lg PC Suite. Worked for me.