Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Life Discussion

Tip us?

le3ky
Old
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
I get about 30% left by the time I go to bed. Good for 24 hours minimum for me. I'm a heavy user screen on, etc. Anything less than a day would be painful. A day I can live with.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

gamaral
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've managed to squeeze out two days of use out of a single charge, without an always on screen. I get about 4 calls per day, Google Now nav to and from college, hangouts, facebook and twitter use throughout the day. Oh and I'm also using Gohma.

matthewtyson
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have Always On disabled, with brightness at 6 max. Woke up the screen throughout the day 100+ times to check time and notifications or reply to texts, and did 10 minutes navigation. My heaviest usage so far. After 13 hours I have 66% battery remaining.

jimbobtexas
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
I use RunKeeper for my running activity. Apparently, it really eats up the battery, probably because it stays on the whole time. I'm at the office almost 3 hours later (it's 10:40am), and my watch battery is down to 42%. Yikes.
--- Verizon HTC One M7
--- LG G Watch
--- Nexus 7 2012

Hardcore73
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Run keeper does at it fast. It is because it leaves screen on. You will still be able to go all day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app