Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Default notification sound gone with custom rom[Carbon Rom] - How to get it back?

OP hookieV2

20th April 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hey community,

first of all I've got not very much knowledge about custom roms ans other stuff like this so please excuse me for this kind of noob question. But I've got my phone for more than 2 years and every time I got a whatsapp/sms/facebook message the default notification sound of the Xperia S was to hear. I know it's just a matter of habbit but I like this sound as well.

Well, I think with the installation of the new Carbon Rom got the sound deleted. Where I can download this orginal notification sound (.ogg file I guess) and in which directory have I to put it?

Thanks in advance,
hookie
23rd April 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 154

424 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookieV2

Hey community,

first of all I've got not very much knowledge about custom roms ans other stuff like this so please excuse me for this kind of noob question. But I've got my phone for more than 2 years and every time I got a whatsapp/sms/facebook message the default notification sound of the Xperia S was to hear. I know it's just a matter of habit but I like this sound as well.

Well, I think with the installation of the new Carbon Rom got the sound deleted. Where I can download this original notification sound (.ogg file I guess) and in which directory have I to put it?

Thanks in advance,
hookie

Hey,

Here you go Official JB Notifications

And the location were you have to put the files, [ Use file Explorer ]

system\media\audio\notifications

The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

56 posts
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Droid

Hey,

Here you go Official JB Notifications

And the location were you have to put the files, [ Use file Explorer ]

system\media\audio\notifications

The link you gave is not "Official JB Notifications". It is infact an anime episode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread