Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 49,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 i605 - Note 2 Verizon

Tip us?

DreamFX
Old
Thanks Meter 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoFL View Post
Is GPS working in this build? I am so sick of TW.....
Yes.

droidguy22
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Trying to download from the main site for last 3 days but drdevs is down, are there any mirror sites to download the new build (3.1 official)? if not could anyone upload the rom to google drive and post a link? Thanks.

droidx2.3.3
Old
Thanks Meter 70
^^^^^I'm having the same issue. I tried the built in updater and it failed as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AZSALUKI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianali View Post
I want to move from TW. I dont like the bloat and it would be nice to have almost 2 gigs of internal space back to use.

I tried CM11 but they are still having bad camera issues with the camera app freezing after a few pictures, etc...

Does this rom have that issue as well?
i'm having that issue with this rom. other issues i am having include "google text to speech" error message (quite often, but it doesn't bother me). a couple camera related apps aren't working (but i have plenty of alternatives). i don't seem to be getting email or g+ notifications consistenly. finally, the headphones are wonky. some app work fine, but others will only work if i start the audio and then go to the home screen, and have the app running in the background, and even then it sill cut out as soon as the screen goes to sleep. i only just discovered this one because i traveled last week.

it really is a pretty solid rom and these issues aren't bad enough for me to try something else. i rarely use headphones and am not worried about the notifications. the camera issue gets annoying, but it reboots quick enough (and it doesn't always have problems....just sometimes) that even that doesn't bother me too much.

AZSALUKI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
also, the most recent update pushed to my phone won't download, and the links to it on this thread don't work either?

esalce
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSALUKI View Post
also, the most recent update pushed to my phone won't download, and the links to it on this thread don't work either?
I also am not able to down load from the links.

revdirty
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I too cannot access the drdev site.. Does anyone have a mirror to the latest nightly and gapps ?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app