Phone "Galaxy Note 4" come-screen 5.7-inch QHD accurately

17th June 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Phone "Galaxy Note 4" come-screen 5.7-inch and accurately QHD ... got site SamMobile on follow-up a new company Samsung, got confirmed information that Samsung will unveil smartphone "Galaxy Note 4" Galaxy Note 4 and will screen with a measurement of 5.7 inches and a display resolution of QHD or 2560 1440 pixels.
This was earlier rumors had talked about that Samsung will not change in the size of the screen on the previous release a phone Galaxy Note 3 except for screen resolution will be stronger than ever before, while also talked about the rumors that there may be a copy of the Tablet Phone curved screen.
It is expected that beats inside the phone Galaxy Note 4 processor Exynos 5433 in some markets, while will processor Snapdragon 805 in other markets, in addition to a sensor, UV on the front, and is associated with Rear Camera accurately 16 megapixel with Sticky optical, and other front 2-megapixel accuratel

socre

4smart-phone
22nd July 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
I've got a Note 2 and I'd love to get my hands on a Note 4 when it gets released.

Is it likely that the Note 4 will come with a Snapdragon 805 or an Exynos 5433? Especially since the Exynos 5433 will come with an integrated LTE chip, thus reducing the need for a Snapdragon to power LTE regions. Also does the Exynos 5433 have low-power audio for always listening ("Ok Google")? I know Snapdragons 800+ have it but I don't think the Exynos up to now do, at least to work with Google Now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread