Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4] [GT-I9200/I9205] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Release Build : 20140714

Tip us?

gazjglusk
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario1634 View Post
I had that problem as well but nameless ROM seems to be working better so far

Sent from my galaxy mega 6.3

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Try that one the new update

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Its up in Samsung galaxy mega original android development

Thanks for the info, I will try that ..It will be 24-48 hrs before I get to it however. I will let you know. Thanks again. Cheers Gary
P6800 CM 10.1 17th May 2013

Silesh.Nair
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3548

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazjglusk View Post
I would appreciate that.
I have tried many roms from Silesh.Nair collection and all have the same problem ...when i make or receive phone call, the screen turns off and will not come back on until the call is ended from the other end. I cannot end call or use speaker phone .. or anything, until the call is ended.
Liquid Smooth is my last try.
Cheers Gary.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2353972
Sources : here
Downloads : MEGA 6.3 : here || S4 MINI : here || S4 : here || HOX : here || FIND7 : here
Threads Mega 6.3 & SGS4 Mini : here
GApps : BaNkS / CM11 / Slimkat / TKruzze
Videos : CM11 | SLIMKAT
The Following User Says Thank You to Silesh.Nair For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gazjglusk
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair View Post

Thanks for the help, however when I do the commands, I get permission denied. Further in the thread, it says this does not work on custom roms, only on stock.

Silesh.Nair
Old
Thanks Meter 3548

DONATE TO ME
You need root. If you have the issue always, there is an issue with your promixity sensor. I have the I9200 too and I don't have the issue always. I never have it on mokee becoz it's got a setting for that.

I am compiling mokee at present. It should be up in about 4 hours. You can try that.
Downloads : MEGA 6.3 : here || S4 MINI : here || S4 : here || HOX : here || FIND7 : here
The Following User Says Thank You to Silesh.Nair For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gazjglusk
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silesh.Nair View Post
You need root. If you have the issue always, there is an issue with your promixity sensor. I have the I9200 too and I don't have the issue always. I never have it on mokee becoz it's got a setting for that.

I am compiling mokee at present. It should be up in about 4 hours. You can try that.
Thanks, I have root and I just went thru all the folders from sys --> to prox_cal and changed permissions to full and ownership to root and the commands worked. However the values in prox_cal didn't change and the prob is still there.
I will try your new Mokee, but will be busy for 24-48 hrs. So here's hoping. Thanks again for help. Cheers Gary

Silesh.Nair
Old
Thanks Meter 3548

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks, I have root and I just went thru all the folders from sys --> to prox_cal and changed permissions to full and ownership to root and the commands worked. However the values in prox_cal didn't change and the prob is still there.
I will try your new Mokee, but will be busy for 24-48 hrs. So here's hoping. Thanks again for help. Cheers Gary
This is the option in Mokee that forces the screen to wake after the call ends.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-21-214729.png
Views:	41
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	2863385  

mario1634
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The problem I be having doesn't have anything to do with the screen my problem is dealing with volume. When answering a call I can't hear the person on the other end and when I turn the volume up the phone reset but when I call it works fine any help would be helpful. Thanks

Silesh.Nair
Old
Thanks Meter 3548

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I would appreciate that.
I have tried many roms from Silesh.Nair collection and all have the same problem ...when i make or receive phone call, the screen turns off and will not come back on until the call is ended from the other end. I cannot end call or use speaker phone .. or anything, until the call is ended.
Liquid Smooth is my last try.
Cheers Gary.
Quote:
I had that problem as well but nameless ROM seems to be working better so far
Quote:
The problem I be having doesn't have anything to do with the screen my problem is dealing with volume. When answering a call I can't hear the person on the other end and when I turn the volume up the phone reset but when I call it works fine any help would be helpful. Thanks
What is your exact problem? Gary is talking about proximity sensor. In your first post, you say that you have the same problem. Then you say that it has nothing to do with proximity sensor. I never had the issue that you have mentioned.

mario1634
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I thought he was talking about when answering a call. I didn't read exactly everything that was wrote until after I replied which was stupid on nt part but the problem I'm having with all the ROMs besides nameless rom is, when I receive a call something I can't hear the person on the other end of the call and when I try to turn the volume up the phone freeze and then reboot

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

After it reboots and I call the person back its works fine then