Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BREAKING !!!! OFFICIAL KITKAT FOR Galaxy GRAND

Tip us?

thepain20
Old
Thanks Meter 11

Celkon Campus A35K With Android 4.4 KitKat Launched at Rs. 2,999
3.5-inch display with a HVGA (320x480 pixels) resolution. The smartphone is powered by 1GHz processor (unspecified chipset) with 256MB of RAM, with 512MB inbuilt storage.

I got no words to describe my frustation............
Devices:-
Samsung Galaxy Grand - GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Y - S5360
Nokia - 7610
Samsung SGH-C100
LG - RD2030 (CDMA)
Nokia 3310
Nokia 5110

doctor_droid
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20 View Post

3.5-inch display with a HVGA (320x480 pixels) resolution. The smartphone is powered by 1GHz processor (unspecified chipset) with 256MB of RAM, with 512MB inbuilt storage.

U have ur username to feel ur frustation
Nokia 1100 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Nokia n95 > Nokia N86 > Htc Touch > Xperia U > Galaxy S2Plus > Galaxy S2 > Galaxy Grand Duos > NEXUS 5

Feel FREE to pm me in case u need technical support (not developer level ) or want any suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to doctor_droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

newtonovic
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default No Kitkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepain20 View Post

Sorry Bro. Samsung has no intention of further supporting Grand duos. We all have to start thinking of buying the Galaxy note 4

jackeagle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonovic View Post
Sorry Bro. Samsung has no intention of further supporting Grand duos. We all have to start thinking of buying the Galaxy note 4
Even if Samsung doesnt release the 4.4 KK i don't care coz all it is Lagware and Crapware and our Custom Rom's are far better then Samsung Lagware so i will not leave Grand duos so soon

newtonovic
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle View Post
Even if Samsung doesnt release the 4.4 KK i don't care coz all it is Lagware and Crapware and our Custom Rom's are far better then Samsung Lagware so i will not leave Grand duos so soon
I agree absolutely with you. My comment was mere sarcasm. I used to go from one phone to the other but as since I bought the grand duos, I have not thought of buying another phone because of the amazing work ROM developers on xda have done to make me and other users happy. Many thanks to the brilliant 'Custom Rommers' I am not ungrateful!
The Following User Says Thank You to newtonovic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pratyush369
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor View Post
Yesterday, Samsung U.S. confirmed that 14 devices will soon be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat. However, there was no mention of when international models would be receiving the KitKat update. Fret not users, as we now have confirmation as to which international models will be getting the Android 4.4 KitKat update. The list is Samsung Polandís official KitKat update list that was obtained today by Polish blogger Robert Nawrowski. It is to be noted that not all models listed below would be making the switch to KitKat right away. They will move to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, and eventually receive Android 4.4 KitKat.

Here are the international models that will be making the switch to Android 4.4 KitKat:

Galaxy Note 3
Galaxy Note 2
Galaxy S4
Galaxy S4 Active
Galaxy S4 Zoom
Galaxy Mega 6.3
Galaxy Mega 5.8
Galaxy Grand
Galaxy Express
Galaxy Note 8.0
Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

The list is identical to the list of models detailed by Samsung U.S., although unlike the U.S. list, it isnít clear as to when these mobiles will receive the OTA update. Most devices launched last year are included in the list, with a few notable exclusions like the Galaxy Core.

source:sammobile
U can never Get that believe me.

Sent from my XT1033 Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
UNHAPPY
XPERIA E USER

Trilochanaaya
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hi all, Sammobiles has the following news confirming the KitKat 4.4.2 update for Grand 2 in India. The link is here http://www.sammobile.com/2014/07/14/...date-in-india/. Is there any hope for our Grand Duos.

##W4TCH0UT##
Old
Thanks Meter 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilochanaaya View Post
Hi all, Sammobiles has the following news confirming the KitKat 4.4.2 update for Grand 2 in India. The link is here http://www.sammobile.com/2014/07/14/...date-in-india/. Is there any hope for our Grand Duos.
Grand 2, already got the update.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Kernels are my speciality....

My Works:
Galaxy Grand Duos:
*DedS 4.4 Kernel
*DedS 4.2.2 Stock Kernel

Micromax Canvas 2:
*DedS 4.2.x Kernel

Galaxy Grand 2:
*DedS 4.3 JB Kernel

Motorola Moto X:
*Drool 4.4 KK Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to ##W4TCH0UT## For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akiratoriyama
Old
Thanks Meter 737

DONATE TO ME
My final guess would be that UBNG3 is the last update for grand, given it's 18 months cycle is over.
However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire