Originally Posted by metar0n
This just started occuring this afternoon before and after I installed the latest ZVA firmware:
1. The "Home" soft button responds to my touch - as in I get the visual and haptic feedback as if I've touched the soft button but it refuses to actually DO anything. I can hit the Home button on any screen and any app and it takes me nowhere.
2. The Lock screen is no longer activating - as in I let the screen hit the timeout and let it set for a few minutes. If I try to "knock" on or use the power button, it opens right back up where I left it with no Lock screen.
I hope this makes sense. I'm really stumped here. Like I said, it just started happening this afternoon and I figured that it was some weirdness to due w/ the pending OTA update. After installing the OTA update, the problems persist.
I'd rather not do a factory reset, but I will if I must
same here, my tmobile d801 updated to stock kitkat via OTA, i was able to keep root but I was encountering "BLUETOOTH" battery drain even when bluetooth was not enabled so i did a factory reset and got a black screen with white error message
"boot certificate error"
after that the phone reboots but i have the same problems
1. Home button does not do anything but does respond to touch.
2. Notifications are not working anymore.
3. Lockscreen is not working even when enabled in settings
4. I cannot factory wipe, from settings or using volume down + power button.
5. Settings are in a list view instead of tabbed.