Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,225 Members 53,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] prism 2 won't boot

Tip us?

ajp87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] prism 2 won't boot

My prism 2 phone boots to blue screen. Can't get to fastboot. Can't get to boot loader mode. Only can get to pink screen. Before this I had bootloader unlocked and my phone was rooted and debugging was on. I attempted to use swapped 2 phone rebooted fine next time I rebooted it went to blue screen. And I have clockworkmod recovery.II. Could really use some help if it's out there. Thanks anyone

scarsketch
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Experiencing the same Non existant /system mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp87 View Post
My prism 2 phone boots to blue screen. Can't get to fastboot. Can't get to boot loader mode. Only can get to pink screen. Before this I had bootloader unlocked and my phone was rooted and debugging was on. I attempted to use swapped 2 phone rebooted fine next time I rebooted it went to blue screen. And I have clockworkmod recovery.II. Could really use some help if it's out there. Thanks anyone
My partitions for boot were erased accidentally. Cannot fastboot nor adb. Frustrating, this is my only way to communicate with family and loved ones. I had a pretty robust development of the Stock ROM, but chose to flash these ROMs, and ended up erasing boot partitions in the process. Is there any fix for this and how do I reintegrate the file system? Terrible. I guess we're SOL.