Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ViSiON-X S5 INTL [G900FXXU1ANG2 1.0][G900T/G900F/G900A][07-19-14]

Tip us?
 
romgorz
Old
#111  
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 91
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Garfield
Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to romgorz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheAxman
Old
(Last edited by TheAxman; 22nd July 2014 at 05:57 AM.)
#112  
TheAxman's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11883
Posts: 10,346
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ViSiONViLLE

 
DONATE TO ME
Seems we have a InCallUI error, and or lockup.The apk is corrupt or something, I pulled the rom for the time being, I will for the people that have downloaded the rom already, I will have flashable zip up in a few. Sorry.

CALL LOCKUP FIX
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567716268


Flash fix (InCallUI.apk) Zip
Wipe Cache
Dalvik Cache
Boot
Fixed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAxman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s5freak
Old
#113  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2985
Posts: 5,556
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxman View Post
Seems we have a InCallUI error, and or lockup.The apk is corrupt or something, I pulled the rom for the time being, I will for the people that have downloaded the rom already, I will have flashable zip up in a few. Sorry.
My bad @TheAxman

"No soup for you!Come back one year!!"
Sent from my ViSiX powered AT&T G900A
The Following User Says Thank You to s5freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheAxman
Old
#114  
TheAxman's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11883
Posts: 10,346
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ViSiONViLLE

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s5freak View Post
My bad @TheAxman

"No soup for you!Come back one year!!"
Sent from my ViSiX powered AT&T G900A
All I ask is point the people to this fix post, and re-post it on the next page, I will be real busy the next few days, help me out sir...

The Following User Says Thank You to TheAxman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s5freak
Old
#115  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2985
Posts: 5,556
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxman View Post
All I ask is point the people to this fix post, and re-post it on the next page, I will be real busy the next few days, help me out sir...
I shall kind sir

"No soup for you!Come back one year!!"
Sent from my ViSiX powered AT&T G900A

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s5freak View Post
I shall kind sir you post fix I'll point to it

"No soup for you!Come back one year!!"
Sent from my ViSiX powered AT&T G900A


"No soup for you!Come back one year!!"
Sent from my ViSiX powered AT&T G900A
 
romgorz
Old
#116  
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 91
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Garfield
thanks for the fix works well.
The Following User Says Thank You to romgorz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
g900f, g900t, gs5, vision
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes