Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 46,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [vs980]

Tip us?
 
bigshotrob22
Old
#1031  
bigshotrob22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 630
Posts: 1,116
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tucson
Sorry guys. Can't test anymore. I just sold my g2..So I will just keep source updated

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bigshotrob22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mjones73
Old
#1032  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 746
Posts: 2,690
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North East, MD

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshotrob22 View Post
Sorry guys. Can't test anymore. I just sold my g2..So I will just keep source updated

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Moving on to a G3? Thanks for all the work you've done with the G2.
Matt
LG G2 - Back to stock while I wait for a replacement, bitten by the black line bug...
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjones73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bigshotrob22
Old
#1033  
bigshotrob22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 630
Posts: 1,116
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tucson
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
Moving on to a G3? Thanks for all the work you've done with the G2.
Yea and no problem. I enjoy this stuff

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
ars0n
Old
#1034  
ars0n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 328
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas

 
DONATE TO ME
was bored today....thought id teach myself how to make some carbon builds...just built the new build from 7/20..vs 980 only =]

flashed..works fine =D

here ya go =D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA...it?usp=sharing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ars0n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
revolt1
Old
#1035  
revolt1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 1,484
Join Date: Nov 2009
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars0n View Post
was bored today....thought id teach myself how to make some carbon builds...just built the new build from 7/20..vs 980 only =]

flashed..works fine =D

here ya go =D
Change log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA...it?usp=sharing
Change log
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes