Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 49,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

Tip us?

frickinjerms
Old
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestingHero View Post
Has anybody had a chance to try the Android TV Luncher found here?

I have gone back to stock, but would love to come back to CM if I could find a good launcher
Woohoo! Something to play with when I get home! That launcher would be excellent on the ouya!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Galaxy Nexus | ParanoidAndroid 4.4 | Stock PA Kernel | TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Unlocked

Ouya | CyanogenMod 11 Unofficial | Stock CM Kernel | CWM 6.0.4.7 | MLQ Boot Menu

Galaxy SIII | My own stripped down OmniROM (thanks GideonX) for media | Stock CM Kernel | TWRP 2.7.1.0

ironfisted
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickinjerms View Post
Woohoo! Something to play with when I get home! That launcher would be excellent on the ouya!

were you able to get it working?
The Following User Says Thank You to ironfisted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frickinjerms
Old
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfisted View Post
were you able to get it working?
Nope haha I'm gonna mess with it later tonight

Galaxy Nexus | ParanoidAndroid 4.4 | Stock PA Kernel | TWRP 2.7.1.0 | Unlocked

Ouya | CyanogenMod 11 Unofficial | Stock CM Kernel | CWM 6.0.4.7 | MLQ Boot Menu

Galaxy SIII | My own stripped down OmniROM (thanks GideonX) for media | Stock CM Kernel | TWRP 2.7.1.0

billouetaudrey
Old
Thanks Meter 281
Hi,

do you know where can I find Twrp for Ouya and kitkat compatible ?

Thanks!

stepdierc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickinjerms View Post
Nope haha I'm gonna mess with it later tonight

Any luck?
The Following User Says Thank You to stepdierc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spook
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi there,

First, I'd like to ask if anyone has the CM11 rom with the Miracast patches applied already? I'm not familiar with compiling roms and applying patches, so I can only ask for help here.

Second, I'd like to report a problem I have with this ROM. Running XBMC, I get a 1/2 second delay in bluetooth audio. I've used 3 systems based on Tegra 3 and I've found the following:
-- NABI 2 running latest OTA ROM (ICS?): Bluetooth lag
-- Sero 7 Pro running LiquidSmooth CM11(4.2.2): No Bluetooth lag
-- OUYA running this CM11 nightly: Bluetooth lag

I've also found that my Samsung NOTE 3 and UG007 HDMI dongle both do not have bluetooth lag.

So basically, my question is: Is bluetooth lag something that can be solved or is it something that's hardware dependent?

Alexsandra
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Bluetooth delay is a bug of entire Android os.I experience delay as well in my galaxy note 2.I find this issue when I got my Bluetooth headphone.Then I searched it on the internet and found out a lot of people experience the same issue.I also tried connecting my Ouya that run stock rom.Same result......But when my note 2 upgrade to 4.4.2,it seems the issue is gone.....I don't know why maybe google fix it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
Pad:iPAD2>nOOKcOLOR(sold)

Cellphone: Galaxy Note2>HTC EVO 3D

Laptop:ASUS X18e

Desktop: No

Game Console: mod XBOX360 slim with 320G hard drive. mod chip(Coolrunner) and Wii and PS3

HDTV:Samsung 46"

@Bill_Dollar
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestingHero View Post
Has anybody had a chance to try the Android TV Luncher found here?

I have gone back to stock, but would love to come back to CM if I could find a good launcher
I tried last night and was only able to get the keyboard working. (But, the keyboard does work pretty well)

I have been trying to install the launcher, but, I am running into this error on the Logs. Any advice moving forward would be great.

Code:
I/Timeline( 1656): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com.android.packageinstaller time:326686

I/ActivityManager(  467): START u0 {dat=file:///system/app/Leanback_Launcher_1_0.apk cmp=com.android.packageinstaller/.InstallAppProgress (has extras)} from pid 1656

D/AudioFlinger(  126): start(4099), calling pid 467 session 165

D/AudioFlinger(  126): ? => ACTIVE (4099) on thread 0x410d27a8

W/ActivityManager(  467): No content provider found for permission revoke: file:///system/app/Leanback_Launcher_1_0.apk

I/ActivityManager(  467): Displayed com.android.packageinstaller/.InstallAppProgress: +180ms

W/ActivityManager(  467): No content provider found for permission revoke: file:///system/app/Leanback_Launcher_1_0.apk

I/PackageManager(  467): Copying native libraries to /data/app-lib/vmdl-1245471577

I/Timeline( 1656): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@4203c9e8 time:327043

I/Timeline(  467): Timeline: Activity_windows_visible id: ActivityRecord{41c86108 u0 com.android.packageinstaller/.InstallAppProgress t6} time:327151

E/PackageManager(  467): Package com.android.mclauncher has no signatures that match those in shared user android.uid.system; ignoring!

W/PackageManager(  467): Package couldn't be installed in /data/app/com.android.mclauncher-1.apk

D/InstallAppProgress( 1656): Installation error code: -8
Thanks to milaq for making CM11 possible on OUYA. This topic probably needs it's own thread, sorry for the hijack.

The Following User Says Thank You to @Bill_Dollar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm-11, custom, cyanogenmod, kitkat, ouya