Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 46,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q| Back and Menu not working after update

Tip us?

DGman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Its not a hardware problem for sure I tried new lcm (dosent work) and other board on the same lcm (works), Its somthing with the firmware upgrade

Any one has a clue ?

sambaranghosh
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Its a hardware problem I assure u

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGman View Post
Its not a hardware problem for sure I tried new lcm (dosent work) and other board on the same lcm (works), Its somthing with the firmware upgrade

Any one has a clue ?
Guys I had the exact same problem, thought it was software problem. Later I took it to lg service and they changed the whole panel which would have cost me Rs 8000. Fortunately I had it under warranty(although rooted I unrooted it first before taking my phone to them ) So I assure you this is a symptom with our G Pros. The screen gets really hot and this causes the problem, its a hardware design fault. For temporary solution u can use software keys which can be downloaded from the playstore