Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 43,835 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from hardslog: Grimlock Kernel added to DevDB

[Kernel][4.4.x][GRIMLOCK_KitKat KERNEL][July 22 2014]

Tip us?

hardslog
Old
(Last edited by hardslog; 22nd July 2014 at 05:24 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1201

DONATE TO ME
Default Grimlock - Fix

For those having issues running the Grimlock Kernel on F2FS (whether data2sd or on internal) here is a fix. I'll upload the file to XDA when it starts working again.

GRIMLOCK - Version 2.0

This version has OC only up to 1.7GHZ, so if you are running the Grimlock kernel on EXT4 you don't need to download and flash this if you don't want to. This will be the new version going forward though.

Please note that OC is not activated on the Prime yet, but this version will hopefully work for ALL TF300's, including the ones that wouldn't before.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hardslog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boldnuts
Old
Thanks Meter 37
[QUOTE=hardslog;54245113]For those having issues running the Grimlock Kernel on F2FS (whether data2sd or on internal) here is a fix. I'll upload the file to XDA when it starts working again.

GRIMLOCK - Version 2.0

This version has OC only up to 1.7GHZ, so if you are running the Grimlock kernel on EXT4 you don't need to download and flash this if you don't want to. This will be the new version going forward though.

Please note that OC is not activated on the Prime yet, but this version will hopefully work for ALL TF300's, including the ones that wouldn't before.[/QUOTE

Works OK on my tf201 with katkiss 4.4.4 ROM, no over clocking as stated

sent from myTF201 using XDA HD

k-kuchen
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardslog View Post
For those having issues running the Grimlock Kernel on F2FS (whether data2sd or on internal) here is a fix. I'll upload the file to XDA when it starts working again.

GRIMLOCK - Version 2.0

Please note that OC is not activated on the Prime yet, but this version will hopefully work for ALL TF300's, including the ones that wouldn't before.
Now it boots on my TF300T. Thanks

jonoathome
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardslog View Post

GRIMLOCK - Version 2.0

Spot on.. works great!!!

Stable...

Would like to see some more governors added though..

GibonXL
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default V2 works with TF201

Hi,

I made a clean instal of KatKiss on my TF201 and flashed V2 kernel in the end.
Booted just fine, time for testing