Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OmniROM

Tip us?

BluGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmcrash View Post
I've been using this for over 2 weeks now and love it. BUT, if the "mobile networks" "Preferred network type" is set to Global or "CDMA + LTE/EvDo", I can only get 3G data, no LTE. Phone/sms works though. However, if I set it to LTE or "LTE / WCMA", then I get steady LTE data signal WITHOUT phone/sms (no service). This is consistent at all locations (NJ & NY, I can replicate the issue by toggling "Preferred network type"). I had done factory reset, fully wipe, TWRP 2.7.2.0. Retried with Philz 6.41.6, then again with TWRP.

I even tried again 2 days ago wiping /system and installing full 20140713 nightly, but same issue. Also tried ND7 and MJ9 radios, but same issue.
Does this happen on other roms? I had something similar happen to me, but I would loose all data and this was on another rom. Only way to fix it for me was to Odin back to stock and unlock the bootloader again. Remember if you Odin back to stock go back to 4.2.1. Do not use mj9 or above.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Flyinduke
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I just wanted to confirm, did a search of the thread, didn't get any hits.

If I am going to another country, and I wanted to edit the APN, will I be able to in this ROM? Every time I try to get into the menu com.phone fails.

kenobi112
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hello all,

I have been away from the AOSP scene for a while but am really missing it here lately. I am currently running the official debloated build but really want to run AOSP again.

I have tried a couple of different builds so far and there are a couple of deal breakers for me in each attempted ROMs. I kept having connectivity issues with LiquidSmooth and CM 11 builds were just a nightmare for me. I have stuck with TW builds for so long just because I am a stickler for things to just work. I know that there are going to be slight issues with every build but what nightly build with OMNI are you guys having the most success with? What types of bugs are still around that might drive you crazy?

I really appreciate any helpful comments/advice that can be given.

bambamishere
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Default Charging

Anyone have charging problems?Or its not the charging,phone charges,but when I power phone off,put on charger,unplug net morning the batt Icon stays on screen and won't boot,have to pull batt then it will boot.
Current Phone:Galaxy Note II VZW
Rom = MeanBean Reborn , Sophisticated Rom , AOKP::i605 , TrentsROM TW Note II MJ9, PARANOIDANDROlD , OmniRom, [4.4.4 ] [i605] [Unofficial Aokp] [Sabermod

mrbobo1
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamishere View Post
Anyone have charging problems?Or its not the charging,phone charges,but when I power phone off,put on charger,unplug net morning the batt Icon stays on screen and won't boot,have to pull batt then it will boot.
Same, reported as a bug to Omni last week

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbobo1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]