Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[App] S Tools+ , CPU frequency,Sensors,Color Picker

OP naman14

13th March 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 92

496 posts
pretty dope/nifty little app. can anyone verify the accuracy of the compass? looking for a compass replacement
13th March 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 35

269 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimm0k

pretty dope/nifty little app. can anyone verify the accuracy of the compass? looking for a compass replacement

hmm never tried until now. It's pretty damn good. Got out a compass I trust. I've used it for navigating with only map and compass in backcountry. Make sure phone is parallel to surface of the ground and should do great. Now for my phones sensor, and by comparison with the real deal, it looks like up to one degree error is all I get.
The Following User Says Thank You to MunkinDrunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 92

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkinDrunky

hmm never tried until now. It's pretty damn good. Got out a compass I trust. I've used it for navigating with only map and compass in backcountry. Make sure phone is parallel to surface of the ground and should do great. Now for my phones sensor, and by comparison with the real deal, it looks like up to one degree error is all I get.

sweet! thanks for that confirmation! looks like the old app I had was totally off then. this one pegs me at NE while my old app pegged me at NW!
14th March 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #24  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 90

81 posts
I have also tested the compass accuracy myself and I can say that its quite accurate.
Last edited by naman14; 14th March 2014 at 07:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to naman14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #25  
OP Member

81 posts
Anyone here have the app installed on a low resolution non KitKat device? Please can you post some screenshots of how app is looking? I have heard some issues with margins and layouts overlapping.Thanks
18th July 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #26  
OP Member

81 posts
Any one on android L can test the app if it works fine?
22nd July 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #27  
Usefull app!

A suggestion:
add share/copy action in color picker!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread