Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4] SOKP (UNOFFICIAL) | JBX | OC-1.5 GHz | HDMI | [SOURCE BUILT] [A2EPT]

Tip us?
 
Gr8mobiPro
Old
#71  
Gr8mobiPro's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerm02 View Post
I know this, but this is not for our A2. For this thread, he's talking about his kernel
he he .. OK SIr ji..
 
arnab
Old
#72  
arnab's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 266
Posts: 357
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: TecH~WorlD

 
DONATE TO ME
k i need a final call...shud i switch to cm kernel permanently???

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
 
swaggy123
Old
#73  
swaggy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 323
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cell - The king of Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab View Post
k i need a final call...shud i switch to cm kernel permanently???

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
I am facing deep sleep issues with the latest CM kernel 13/7....Battery drops 20 % in 2 hours in idle with network off...I was here to try your JBX based ROM
My A2 turned 2
 

System 1 : Back on JB leak 3 for the battery
System 3 : Running CM 11 6/7 Build on ART runtime(1st ever ROM on System 1!!!)
Motorola L6 -> Motorola E6e -> Motorola Atrix 2 -> Moto G (8 GB)
 
noranora
Old
#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 115
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab View Post
k i need a final call...shud i switch to cm kernel permanently???

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
I would go for cm kernel. Better leave users to flash jbx on their own. If they want of course. Plus, i read somewhere aokp based ROMs have issue with jbx. Thank you arnab for this ROM👍

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
filip990
Old
#75  
filip990's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 177
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belgrade
I flashed this rom yesterday, it's really really fast and smooth, the battery is meh, but I got used to.

The only thing I hate are the FCs.

Also, can someone tell me how to change the default wallpaper on the lock screen? I change it on my home screen, but nothing happens. It changes on home screen but not on lock screen.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app
 
patilsangu
Old
#76  
patilsangu's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip990 View Post
I flashed this rom yesterday, it's really really fast and smooth, the battery is meh, but I got used to.

The only thing I hate are the FCs.

Also, can someone tell me how to change the default wallpaper on the lock screen? I change it on my home screen, but nothing happens. It changes on home screen but not on lock screen.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app
Go to settings>themes>lock screen wallpaper n done

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to patilsangu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
filip990
Old
#77  
filip990's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 177
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by patilsangu View Post
Go to settings>themes>lock screen wallpaper n done

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app

thanks, didn't even see that there's a lock screen wallpaper in themes

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

the rom is so fast and smooth, but I'm still facing random FCs and freezes.

too bad for such an awesome rom


Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes