Favorite xposed installer mods

Search This thread

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
No need to slam on the brakes. The only thing untoward in my post was the reference to not being a child of divorce and to gimme a break. And that was a play on a quote from the movie that you seem to have drawn your avatar from. Notice the little thing smiling after that quote? It is called an emoticon. It is meant......nevermind. If you don't get it by now.

As for 'splaining it another way... That was just that.

My first post, which was not confusing or unclear, obviously did not work for you so I was offering a different way of looking at it.

You were the one that jumped out of the gates calling me Mr. President and putting in a huge picture with an arrow drawn to the obvious assuming I must have the intellect of people you normally interact with.

Alright, apology accepted.

And the people I deal with on a daily basis are usually of that caliber. So let's hug it out and have a sleepover next weekend.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
If I don't like xposed can i remove it easily and the framework and modules? Sorry, just new to this and I have a nandroid backup, but I want to know if i can go back and remove all of this before I add it?

Yeppers. It's very simple to remove inside the app. They also include an xposed disabler.zip placed on your SD card that you can flash in recovery in a dire situation :good:

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

PiperCub49

Jul 27, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm rooted, s-off, unlocked bootloader, TWRP, and stock ROM. When I downloaded XMultiWindow, I click on "Open Sidebar", but it just kicks me to the previous screen without the bubble/float circle coming up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kody

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Is it just me or does half the stuff in Sense 6 toolbox not work? Transparent weather, sunbeam live wallpaper, transparent drawer, wake gestures, half of the status bar icons, etc.

Anybody got a fix?

Might be the ROM you're on. When I'm on Viper, Sense 6 TB force closes on me a lot

supasizefries

Oct 30, 2010
Has anyone tried Nav bar tweaks using GravityBox KK? Specifically, utilizing long presses on nav bar buttons to perform other actions? I'm a little apprehensive since GB KK officially does not support Sense. Sense 6 toolbox only has limited functionality in this regard. Thanks!

Zwitterion

Dec 15, 2009
I have, I have my back set to kill foreground app on long press. Strangely when you override nav bar functions, as you have to do, to set custom actions, it causes the nav bar to render weird (super big back button, for example). I quickly realized that if I activated nav bar override, set the custom kill , and then deactivated the override, the nav bar would render like before but it preserved the kill feature.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: supasizefries
R

rooted_by_nature

Hide Xposed IME

It hides the persistent IME notification in the status bar.

Malaclypse5

Jan 24, 2009
Sucks GravityBox isn't friendly with sense... i desperately miss my "quick unlock" option.. my exchange account pushes security so i have to use a pin unlock and i HATE having to type my 4 digit pin and then press enter... any other suggestions?

Edit: just found it in the sense6 toolbox, fantastic!

Any chance you can share how you got this to work? I've combed a number of threads and none of the .apk's or xposed modules I use to use have worked for me to bypass. Running rooted/S-off stock, looks like I'm just going to have to get something deodexed unless I can get an xposed module to function, thanks!

Powell730

Dec 6, 2010
Download "Sense 6 toolbox" from xposed. It worked for me while I was on stock! Let me know how it goes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does Xperia allow you to add a menu button to the nav bar?
    Yes.

It allows you to show or hide:
    Recent
    Menu
    Search

It also allows you to re-order them as you please.
    Sense 6 toolbox. I use it to swipe down and swipe up for stuff.

VZW-M8
    Root Cloaker as it lets me use ISIS Wallet even though on a custom Viper rom. ISIS won't work if it sees root.
    I'm a big fan of Xposed, and use a ton of modules. Definitely check out Complete Actions Plus if you haven't already.

abe3yqed.jpg

nahahuta.jpg

u7ebebeg.jpg

Advanced Reboot Menu ;)