Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 49,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oppo Find 7a - Builds affected by the Yellow Tint

Tip us?

zajbzktt
Old
(Last edited by zajbzktt; 16th July 2014 at 03:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Twelve View Post
can you confirm whether Airtel 4g LTE works with the find 7a sold in India ? X0006 is it.

That is to say whether it currently supports band 40 or 2300Mhz TDD-LTE which is what Airtel uses.
The phone model I'm using is find7a x9006. People from Oppo say it works with 4g in India. But ive not used airtel so i cant confirm it. Sorry I'm on Docomo network.

You could contact oppo service at service@oppomobile.in
Or Sales head frank.lee@oppomobile.in

May be they will be of more help to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to zajbzktt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benjmiester
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I just purchased one used from Ebay. It's otherwise in mint condition with an extra batt and extra backplate, so I really can't complain, but it does have the yellowing. It's not really that bad though. Build 6-10-2014 US model X9006_12_140712.
Does it go away after flashing a rom. I intend to head over to a rom on this fella very soon. I would assume not if it's hardware related and most likely is.

Mord0rr
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjmiester View Post
I just purchased one used from Ebay. It's otherwise in mint condition with an extra batt and extra backplate, so I really can't complain, but it does have the yellowing. It's not really that bad though. Build 6-10-2014 US model X9006_12_140712.
Does it go away after flashing a rom. I intend to head over to a rom on this fella very soon. I would assume not if it's hardware related and most likely is.
Its a hardware problem....something to do with glue applied...

It seems it does go away a little with the time....

benjmiester
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord0rr View Post
Its a hardware problem....something to do with glue applied...

It seems it does go away a little with the time....
Yeah I was afraid of that. I think over time our brains get used to it, and learn to block it out lime eye floaters... lol. It seems to be less apparent after I flashed a ROM.

Sent from my find7 using XDA Free mobile app

Indopilot
Old
Thanks Meter 2
My white 7a(x9006) has been manufactured 18/05/2014 and I can observe yellow tint going as far as 2cm up from the bottom. Luckily its quite faint so no biggie - if I hadn't read in the forum it's an issue I wouldn't have even consider it as one.