Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fully Working Harman / Kardon "conversion" for all HTC ONE M8 variants!-discountinued

Tip us?

Wiz
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz View Post
Ah i didn't mean to confuse people, my decision is not based on scrosle post. it just happened to say 2 things in the same post.

as to why i will stop doing the mod separately is because by doing so i can't control what happens for all m8 versions and roms. is a PITA (half of this thread posts are about people not fully understanding what they need to do, or because their rom / base version doesn't have what i provided in OP). so rather than make my life hard i'll update the mod in an environment where I can control all variables.

like Rider said, understandable Thanks for the great work though!!
__________________________________________________ _________________

HTC One M8 16Gb - Gun Metal Grey - SuperCID - S-OFF - AHRD 10.0 Dalvik
__________________________________________________ _________________
If you value custom ROM development, demonstrate it please ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6kzfdjx72ijbbb/androidrevrec2.png
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mobileman88
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by baadnewz View Post
it seems like you are scolding me with all the caps and !. let me tell you this at the time this guide was made (May 05) there was no proper way to deodex without breaking ART (or i didn't know any at that time) . If you check here, the moment i figured it out by myself i shared my findings with everyone here on XDa http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788058 (18th june, one month AFTER this guide was published) . So if it was way to deodex without breaking ART in May i didn't know it because besides me and a few other people nobody likes to share anything on XDA anymore, I only figured it out one month later when I also shared it on XDA.

And also in the spirit of no sharing that is common on XDA now days, I will NOT continue to update this mod any further, i'm sure developers can reverse engineer it and update it in their roms once updates will come. I'll just save myself the hassle and keep everything in our ROM thread
This is so sad.. but I understand your reasons.

tele_jas
Old
Thanks Meter 90

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for all your hard work.. While I don't use the H/K mod anymore, I'm glad it was here for me to try it. Otherwise, I'd always be wondering how it sounded.

Once again, I appreciate all the work you put into this mod.
Allons-y!