Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G2 LS980 Bricked

Tip us?

Stunningkun
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
I think it should be same for all 16GB versions. Do sprint come in 16GB variant if yes then I need to find it. else I think its dead
After all, life isn't 2D, so why should your memories be? and at the same time life isn't perfect, so why should your mobile be...

Stunningkun
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
solved. I then flashed ls980zv7 using custom 8974.dll which nuked it and it started booting into fastboot and unable to charge. I then had to copy partition files through fastboot. I then got download mode back. Still I wasn't able to flash zv7 as it complained about laf changed. I then thought for flashing an updating version (zva) thinking it will write its own partitions and may correct it. I used custom 8974.dll and ls980zva.tot and it worked. This guy boxorandyos been a great help in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682926

hope this helps someone with same issue
After all, life isn't 2D, so why should your memories be? and at the same time life isn't perfect, so why should your mobile be...

mocoyombiflash
Old
Thanks Meter 25

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunningkun View Post
solved. I then flashed ls980zv7 using custom 8974.dll which nuked it and it started booting into fastboot and unable to charge. I then had to copy partition files through fastboot. I then got download mode back. Still I wasn't able to flash zv7 as it complained about laf changed. I then thought for flashing an updating version (zva) thinking it will write its own partitions and may correct it. I used custom 8974.dll and ls980zva.tot and it worked. This guy boxorandyos been a great help in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682926

hope this helps someone with same issue
i need help how to get the 8974.dill

MR FLASH ... MOCOYOMBI FLASH

Stunningkun
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocoyombiflash View Post
i need help how to get the 8974.dill
this
Attached Files
File Type: zip LGUP_8974.zip - [Click for QR Code] (435.7 KB, 1 views)

mocoyombiflash
Old
Thanks Meter 25

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunningkun View Post
this
thanks that's the real fix for sprint ls980 as well !!! sprint dll doesn't really work thanks mine was bricked after messing with the build.prop
i fix it with this dll and the correct tot file

MR FLASH ... MOCOYOMBI FLASH